Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2/8/10

Discussion in 'Virtual Console, WiiWare and DSIWare' started by castlezelda, Feb 8, 2010.

1. castlezelda

castlezelda WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    According to press.nintendo. today we get

#1 castlezelda, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
  2. golfisfun

golfisfun WiiChat Member

are we ever going to get anymore of the TMNT NES games or SMW2YI?

3. Conan the Librarian

LOL, Princess Tomtato......man that game was a little whacky. It was one of those weekend rentals when I was 10-ish, when you would get a crappy game, and make yourself like it.

It was pretty hard. I got stuck in some maze at the very end. The whole damned game is a maze, and your rpg intuition just isnt the same in a, uh, in a salad kingdom. You know?

I dont know if this is a good download or not, because younger kids probably wouldnt have the patience, and people that used to play it know how hard it was vs/ the reward. I probably wouldnt get it. Shadowgate or something would be better.

Music was pretty good.

If you are a retro gamer that hasn;t played this before and want a laugh, get it. It's not Metroid, Zelda, SMB.

If you have a broken leg or are going to take a bunch of "1-up" mushrooms, this game will work also.

Going to toss it into the old emu and rip some of the tunes ;) I'm not talking about emulation, I have a giant bird that I toss things inside of.