WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to press.nintendo. today we get

WiiWare

BLASTER MASTER OVERDRIVE

Price: 1,000 Wii Points™

Description: BLASTER MASTER OVERDRIVE is an action-adventure game that takes place on an Earth infected by an aggressive, polymorphic virus. Poor, defenseless animals worldwide have been turned into flesh-eating, hemoglobin-swilling terrors. Fortunately, the world has Alex, who happens to be one of the world's foremost biologists and specializes in viral mutation profiles and genetic manipulation. Every studious biologist facing imminent global annihilation needs a sweet ride, and Alex is no exception. He has S.O.P.H.I.A., a shape-shifting, gas-guzzling, projectile-spewing paean to destruction on four wheels. Things look grim, but with Alex and S.O.P.H.I.A. on the case, the world just might have a chance.

Tomena Sanner

Price: 500 Wii Points

Description: Businessman Hitoshi Susumu is behind schedule and in quite a rush. In fact, once he starts running, he won't stop! Dashing past samurais, T-Rexes, cowboys and all manner of wacky obstacles, Mr. Susumu must get to the goal as fast as he can for the ultimate 2-D dance party. Tomena Sanner is a high-speed side-scrolling action game with a unique timing-based control system that's as challenging as it is fun. As they fly, jump and dance over the many zany obstacles, players need to time their moves to keep their speed up and perform awesome tricks. Using just one button on the Wii Remote™ controller, players of all ages and skill levels will be able to play and help Mr. Susumu get to his goal. Four players can compete to see who is the fastest at running through the bizarre and comical world of Tomena Sanner.

Bloons®

Description: Bloons is an exciting puzzle game based on the simple fact that popping balloons is fun. Pop your way through dozens of puzzling levels in this exciting puzzle adventure. Each level will have a different arrangement of balloons. Using the darts you're given, try to pop as many as you can. Look out for special balloons, blocks and darts, and have fun discovering what they do. You can pick up and play for a few minutes or spend hours working your way through the game's 70 levels. As an added bonus, there's also a level editor that allows you to create your own balloon puzzles.

Hubert The Teddy Bear Winter Games

Description:Hubert The Teddy Bear is a party game in which players confront crafty bunnies. Outsmart them in eight winter activities including snow fight, sleigh ride, Christmas tree decoration, fishing, catching a bunny and more. Create a teddy bear and customize it to fit your own style. Choose its name and gender and dress it up by combining elements from plenty of clothes and accessories. Play solo or engage your family and friends by competing in one of the multiplayer modes. As many as 16 players can take part in one competition. Thanks to the balanced levels of difficulty – kid, youngster and adult – everyone can enjoy the game. This collection of casual winter sports provides a new experience for the whole family.

Virtual Console

Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom

Description: Featuring a cast of cute characters and an endearing sense of humor, this unique title has gained a dedicated following since its release on the original NES system. The wicked Minister Pumpkin, a nobleman in the Salad Kingdom, has rebelled and kicked King Broccoli off the throne. Worse yet, he has kidnapped Princess Tomato and, with the help of the treacherous Farmies, proceeded to abolish all truth, justice, sweetness and light from the Salad Kingdom. Players take on the role of the brave Sir Cucumber, hero of the kingdom, and set out on a quest to rescue the princess and topple Minister Pumpkin. Progress through multiple locations using set commands (such as MOVE, LOOK and TALK) while winning bouts of Finger Wars (Rock-Paper-Scissors), collecting information and items and heeding helpful clues from your faithful companion, Percy (a persimmon). If you fail, the entire Salad Kingdom will be tossed into frenzy. Sir Cucumber, your princess awaits!

Last edited:
LOL, Princess Tomtato......man that game was a little whacky. It was one of those weekend rentals when I was 10-ish, when you would get a crappy game, and make yourself like it.

It was pretty hard. I got stuck in some maze at the very end. The whole damned game is a maze, and your rpg intuition just isnt the same in a, uh, in a salad kingdom. You know?

I dont know if this is a good download or not, because younger kids probably wouldnt have the patience, and people that used to play it know how hard it was vs/ the reward. I probably wouldnt get it. Shadowgate or something would be better.

Music was pretty good.

If you are a retro gamer that hasn;t played this before and want a laugh, get it. It's not Metroid, Zelda, SMB.

If you have a broken leg or are going to take a bunch of "1-up" mushrooms, this game will work also.

Going to toss it into the old emu and rip some of the tunes ;) I'm not talking about emulation, I have a giant bird that I toss things inside of.

Back