2 Player CO-OP Games

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Is there any good 2 player co - op games releasing on the wii anytime soon? Or even gamecube games worth going back to... because I had just played Neo Contra and Champions : Return To Arms on PS2 at my friends, and was wondering if there are any games worth getting..

well i dont know about good ones but heres the ones i know of.

now

splinter cell Double agent,
Mario strikers charged (has a co-op mode)
Marvel Ultimate alliance

coming soon

Mario Galaxy (a really pointless one)
Batallion wars 2
Resident evil umbrella chronicals

and thats all i can think of for now

Super Mario Galaxy will have co-op (to a small extent).

Heh there's more than that I could give, not in the best thinking stage atm though.
I know BWII has online co-op. Probobly local too, I think.

^^^^ F U guys haha. ;P

If your into these type of games, the Simpsons game will have two player co-op. Even though it doesnt seem to appeal to many of the gamers around here (too light hearted/ not serious) it is supposed to be a very good game. and the co-op mode will somewhat resemble old arcade style- where you can join in or quit at any point. Check out some previews of it. It comes out on Nov. 1, and the xbox live trial version has already gotten great reviews.

If you looking for a quick fix right now get the VC game called Goldenaxe. I really enjoy it actually its a great game. But be careful you can hit your partner :p. Haha, but actually its a good time specially for the 5 or 6 bucks that it costs.

i had that game on 360.

but i found it way way way to short, i completed it in 5 mins

Did you play arcade style or just the beginner mode? cuz beginner is really short, arcades alot lot longer. still not really long, just compared to the beginner mode it is. And then you can play around with battle mode too just for kicks. Haha i think its a really good game, but im probably one of few.

well itsn't not much but thre r a few co-op games on the vc that might be fun.

i've noticed crash of the titans has a co-op mode although not played it yet

Alien Syndrome is pretty fun co-op, if you're into item collecting games (armour, weapons, trinkets, etc.)

It's kind of like Diablo, but with guns.

Best Co-op I've played is Marvel UA. 4 players all running for coins to get new stuff, great fun!

Toe Jam and Earl on VC is alright I guess, completely random though. Golden Axe is hillarious, but can get repetitive.

Back