2 Player with one remote?

samt1

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
3808-6033-3392-6834
Might be a silly question but will I be able to play Bowling on Wii sports 2 player with only one remote? I am getting my Wii but no extra remotes etc so just wondering if I will be able to? Obviously won't be able to play the other ones but see no reason why couldn't play the bowling one??

I guess if you take turns with each game? I dont think there is a way to have 2 player with one remote, just compare scores after 2 games :p its a little different than you would in real life bowling but its how you can get it done the cheaper way :) have fun

Yeah I shall give it a go, just hope Play hurrys up and send the extra remotes. Nunchucks so can play mlti player asap!!

Wii play comes with an extra remote? I never knew that

One Wiimote

You can play 2 player golf and bowling. And of course, you can beat each others scores in boxing, baseball and tennis. Even with one Wiimote it is great multiplayer fun.

-klyick

hate to break it to you, but from what i understand your question is, then no, you cant play a two player game with only 1 wiimote. at least not for wii sports, because in the beginning it asks for the number of players, and it shows the number of wiimtoes connected at the side. if you only have 1 wiimote hooked up, you cant play a 2 player game.
rayman, on the other hand, has one minigame where two people use one wiimote+nunchuk combo, but wii sports isnt like that.

phatboix91 said:
you cant play a two player game with only 1 wiimote. at least not for wii sports, because in the beginning it asks for the number of players, and it shows the number of wiimtoes connected at the side. if you only have 1 wiimote hooked up, you cant play a 2 player game.

That's false...just like the others have said, bowling and golf you could play with only one remote. After you select the number of players, it asks for example, "play with 2 players with one remote?" and press a and your set. I've done it plenty of times when friends were over..

Back