First time on the wii-Wii Sports

Mongrol

Jack Krauser=God
Jul 15, 2007
St.Helens, UK
I went to my cousins house today it was there birthday, and there stepdad got them a wii with 2 games+another remote.
We played wii sports for 3 hours and i loved it i only played boxing once but it was my favourite i cant wait to get mine on the 28th of August i also really enjoyed bowling (i won 2/3 games, i was happy :lol:) and i was jw whats ur favourite game on the wii sports

Boxing
Bowling
Tennis
Baseball
Golf-The only one i didnt like but didnt play it much

Wii Sports is great eh?
I enjoy Boxing the most, along with Tennis and Baseball.
All of them are good, but I prefer those three.

tennis is great. i like golf its fun when you play other people youll get to like it trust me. not too keen on baseball

Baseball never did it for me either. Tennis, golf (Tiger Woods PGA '07 took over that though) and bowling are all about equal favs, and boxing is fun too. It's hard to pick an absolute favorite though.

Definitely bowling for me, it seems to be the game that best uses the wiimote. Every other game seems to be dedicated on timing and just swinging away regardless of the motions, besides boxing of course which seems to be a bit unresponsive.

WiiBad said:
...golf (Tiger Woods PGA '07 took over that though) ...
ditto. love that game.

as far as the rest go, tennis and the minigames (working the bag) are my faves. nothing against boxing, bowling and baseball, but they're not as fun playing alone.

I Like baseball and tennis :) but i love WiiPlay's pool so much..
hey, ive noticed ur getting ur Wii in Aug 28th, get a Metroid Prime 3: Curruption with it! its coming out in 28th!

ummmm welll wii sports bores me a bit now i never play it alone any more nly when mates come over. but

heres my list from my fave to my worst

Tennis > Bowling > Golf > Baseball > Boxing

dont like boxing to much hardly ever played it.

but im pro in my 1st three sports tennis bowling and golf,

they are all ok though pretty good for a free game just its missing a whole lot of simple stuff whcich would make it that whole lot better.

such as Leader boards, tournaments, leagues, stats, ONLINE, and well player stats like training shud build up your boxing strength, golf your power, accuracy, tennis you speed power. bowling well nothing there, baseball runnin speed, catch, strength

that sort of stuff,

but i heard a rumor of wii sports 2 which could build on all the things i said an more fingers crossed even though i dont think i wud get it for any more than £20 / cash value of $40 but in dollars it would only be charged at $15-$30 i never understood why america is cheaper.

also one thing i wud love in wii sports or just the mii chanel is a clothing option that wud be cool

Narrowx7 said:
hey, ive noticed ur getting ur Wii in Aug 28th, get a Metroid Prime 3: Curruption with it! its coming out in 28th!
lol if he can even get it.:wink:

Narrowx7 said:

I live in the uk where it only comes out in october, but dont worry ill be getting it before or for christmas:yesnod:

still tennis for me! Golf is gud, but i seem to be much better than everyone that comes over which spoils it a bit!! lol

Back