=]

DannyB24

Watergod
Mar 27, 2007
Peekskill, new york
hey ppl. im a gamer of mostly rpg or fighting games. i have a wii that is sadly collecting dust in my room:sad:. mostly b/c i dont really like any games for the wii right now. they're a bit too kiddy for me. i cant wait for pokemon diamond, pokemon battle revolution, and super smash bros. brawl. =]
i have a 360 too,but its definitly Nintendo ftw ;-]

get super paper mario. its one of the best rpg's ever made for nintendo. it comes out on April 9th, I think. it might be a little bit kiddy, but it always a has a funny script.

wait you hate kiddy games but you are excited for pokemon :wtf:

not saying that your a stupid for liking pokemon, but just odd in your reasoning:wink:

i didnt say i hated kiddy games just that some out right now are too kiddy like spongebob,open season, and/or elebits. other kiddy games like monkeyball or pokemon are ok =]

DannyB24 said:
i didnt say i hated kiddy games just that some out right now are too kiddy like spongebob,open season, and/or elebits. other kiddy games like monkeyball or pokemon are ok =]

i truly hate movie based games, especially the ones for kids movies. (spiderman was ok, though)

DannyB24 said:
hey ppl. im a gamer of mostly rpg or fighting games.
YAY another fan
Shame there arnt any proper rpgs coming out on the wii

I know what u mean....we dont have a lot of great games for the Wii...at this time but we are getting A LOT very very soon...within that short waiting time u should A. play the 360 or B. play GC games that u missed last gen

Im ok for RPGs at the moment
Disgaea 2 is allmost limetless
and Nipon ichi have one out on psp (yet to get one)

i mostly just play dead or alive4 on 360, super smash bros. melee on the wii, and spectrobes on my ds:) i cant find any wii points cards where i live so i havent downloaded any vc games:sad: id like to get super paper mario. i also hate how they ruined ssx with blur =[

Try usein the credit card way its cheaper

Back