Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lufry, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Lufry

Lufry WiiChat Member

What's up everybody. I'm Lufry and I just got into Wii. I've had the console for a while but just recently I really started playing with it. Currently I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Pokemon Battle Revolution (I'm really bad at them though lol) ;)

2. zpyderly

zpyderly Resident Stranger

i live on the West coast of the East coast, USA.
    Wii Friend Code: 3244-8815-2788-5359
    3244-8815-2788-5359
    Hi Lufry, welcome to the forums. Although i personally don't play them, the games you play are very popular around here. So i think you'll like Wii Chat. Enjoy! :D

3. Splash_King

Splash_King The Scrubbiest of Hunters

Wii Friend Code: 0129-0129-0129-0129
    0129-0129-0129-0129
    Welcome to Wiichat, Lufry! Hope you enjoy the forums. =)

Everyone's bad at Brawl for a good time when they just begin, trust me. I'm your resident Brawl "pro" on Wiichat, and have been for the past 3 years, but at one time I myself was a complete n00b. Just keep playing and practicin', and you'll get better in no time. :thumbsup:

Battle Revolution's a different story, though... If you're using rental pokemon, you're just not gonna win anything but the rental colosseum, lol. But even if you're transporting your pokemon from your Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (does it accept Heart Gold or Soul Silver... ?), you have to be a serious good trainer to make progress in that game. If you've never heard of "effort values" in pokemon, that means you'll probably be unable to beat the very final colosseum of the game, if you can get that far. Not too many people realize how hard some pokemon games can actually be. :lol:

Not that I'm trying and discourage you, though. Battle Revolution's hardest challenges are nasty tough, but they're all still possible of course. =)