Hello

Lufry

WiiChat Member
Aug 9, 2011
Portugal
What's up everybody. I'm Lufry and I just got into Wii. I've had the console for a while but just recently I really started playing with it. Currently I'm playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Pokemon Battle Revolution (I'm really bad at them though lol) ;)

Welcome to Wiichat, Lufry! Hope you enjoy the forums. =)

Everyone's bad at Brawl for a good time when they just begin, trust me. I'm your resident Brawl "pro" on Wiichat, and have been for the past 3 years, but at one time I myself was a complete n00b. Just keep playing and practicin', and you'll get better in no time. :thumbsup:

Battle Revolution's a different story, though... If you're using rental pokemon, you're just not gonna win anything but the rental colosseum, lol. But even if you're transporting your pokemon from your Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (does it accept Heart Gold or Soul Silver... ?), you have to be a serious good trainer to make progress in that game. If you've never heard of "effort values" in pokemon, that means you'll probably be unable to beat the very final colosseum of the game, if you can get that far. Not too many people realize how hard some pokemon games can actually be. :lol:

Not that I'm trying and discourage you, though. Battle Revolution's hardest challenges are nasty tough, but they're all still possible of course. =)

Back