3 japanese commercials of SSBB

I've seen the first two already, but the 3rd one was new, it seems that PT does talk when issuing commands.
Oh and :lol: at the King dedede taunt.

TJgamer said:
I've seen the first two already, but the 3rd one was new, it seems that PT does talk when issuing commands.
Oh and :lol: at the King dedede taunt.

yeah :lol: that was a funny taunt

it was also funny how yoshi ate an item, and he started 2 throw fire from his mouth.

It is called spicy curry, oh and please don't double post. Use the edit button, okay?:)

sorabrawl said:
I haven't seen these commercials yet
thanks for putting them on

ur welcome. And i watched the third commercial again and it does look like pokemon trainer talks. Expecially when he switches pokemon. And in one of my other threads there were news saying that he could talk.

Although its good to see that none of the commercials are sporting the 'Wii Would Like To Play' theme, I still don't really like them that much. It could have been so much better than just a bunch of gameplay footage thrown together.
Smileface said:
Hey buddy!
Nice find!!
Yeah I speak Japanese, and the Trainer says
"Come Back! Go! Charizard!!"
Or something like that
. . . anyway
NICE FIND!!
Rep. up pal!
No, he doesn't.

He says "Take that! Triple Finish!"

Its already been confirmed, along with his FS being named the 'Triple Finish.' I don't know if you were trying to look cool because you knew Japanese or what.

samxcor3 votes jorgelink as most contributive new member.

jorgelink isnt a new member, he's been around for a while now, i played strikers with him a while back.

he just posts every now and then

and those were pretty decent, but our fate still says we're going to get those cruddy "wii would like to play"

we better not

Back