301 Useless facts

16. In ancient Rome, when a man testified in court he would swear on his testicles.
20. It’s estimated that at any one time around 0.7% of the world’s population is drunk.
35. 55.1% of all US prisoners are in prison for drug offenses.
40. Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
42. India has a Bill of Rights for cows.
60. If you put a drop of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
I need to try that.
91. Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
:eek:
103. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
I wish I could do that.
104. People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.
LMAO
111. Every year 4 people in the UK die putting their trousers on.
117. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
I need to stop listening to my iPod.
145. Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
Damn fatties!
180. The average chocolate bar has 8 insects’ legs melted into it.
I'm never eating chocolate again.

104. People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.

Goes to show... America is really fat

105. China has more English speakers than the United States.

Goddamn illegal immigrants

114. In every episode of “Seinfeld” there is a Superman picture or reference somewhere.

wonder if that's true

205. “Canada” is an Indian word meaning “Big Village”.

Very big village

216. In golf, a ‘Bo Derek’ is a score of 10.

And the lowest score possible is 18

Some of my Favs. 104. People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.

127. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

141. There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.

175. The average child recognizes over 200 company logos by the time he enters first grade.

This is kinda gross. :wtf: 180. The average chocolate bar has 8 insects’ legs melted into it.

193. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do.

f you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

266. Johnny Appleseed planted apples so that people could use apple cider to make alcohol.

I did read all of them :) I have nothing better to do.

bubba-ga-nush said:
Some of my Favs. 104. People photocopying their buttocks are the cause of 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide.

127. More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

141. There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.

175. The average child recognizes over 200 company logos by the time he enters first grade.

This is kinda gross. :wtf: 180. The average chocolate bar has 8 insects’ legs melted into it.

193. Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left handed people do.

f you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

266. Johnny Appleseed planted apples so that people could use apple cider to make alcohol.

I did read all of them :) I have nothing better to do.

Lol... Me neither...

I had no homework today so 5 hours to comp and 2 hours to Wii!

(i'm wii posting right now) :D

Back