Status
Not open for further replies.

Acdude6

Banned
Jun 25, 2007
a place i like to call home...
Wii Online Code
5203-4491-2676-4395
ok today i had over 290 posts then i sign out,sign back in and i see that i only have 144!!!!i dont know what happend but if someones thinks they know what happend then please help me!!

i thread with alot of your spam in was probly deleted lol, who really cares its just a post count, i mean its not like rep and accually means anything [/sarcasm] :shocked:

mushroomedmario said:
the amount of rep you have is basically equivelent to how much you beg for it

except every blue moon someone actually reps someone for helping them
good point but alot of my rep was real! and you must of done alot of begging! lol

The Pokemon Forum is like a whole new forum. I only know like 1/15 of the people in there...

I've never asked anyone to rep me...

Basically rep determines how good of a poster a user is.. that is in some cases.. However some people tend to think of it as a contest to see who can achieve the most rep or in other cases people try asking for rep without doing anything to deserve is.. ie begging.

As for your post count it went down because the Pokemon General Chat thread was deleted. Too many people were using it to discuss things other than pokemon.

Final note..

Next time you have a thread regarding post count and or rep please post it in the site feedback section or ask one of the moderators about your problem, thanks. :)

mushroomedmario said:

except every blue moon someone actually reps someone for helping them

Check my spoiler :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back