360 price drop...In Canada!

That's funny, thanks for pointing that out...make that USA then (it's been awhile since geography class). Anyway, it's nice to start seeing the price cuts taking effect.

Aww dude, im ashamed to have you as my neighbors if thats your excuse "its been a while since geography class" Like cmon... Not knowing canada is North America too is like, cmon XD Dont worry tho i got lots of cousins in the United States that know squat about Canada so i show them the show titled *Talking to americans* Search it up on Youtube, you wont get half the jokes cause your american.

Ronald said:
Aww dude, im ashamed to have you as my neighbors if thats your excuse "its been a while since geography class" Like cmon... Not knowing canada is North America too is like, cmon XD Dont worry tho i got lots of cousins in the United States that know squat about Canada so i show them the show titled *Talking to americans* Search it up on Youtube, you wont get half the jokes cause your american.
I just watched one of those and laughed my ass off. I don't think we are all that stupid though....well I hope we aren't. And they probably either pay the people to act dumb or they go through tons of them and only show a small fraction of them. (the stupid ones)

Canada is a lot different from the US. They have functional health care, a semi working government, and the ability to avoid most foreign wars. Congrats on the price drop.

Back