Platinum Hits; already!

I see burnout revenge is on there that top title for that price

WOot! IM glad i didnt get BAttlefield 2 now im gonna get it as a platinum hit!

i can see how people would be hapy about the price drop but why not just chip your 360 ? im doing it next month.

bitchslap said:
i can see how people would be hapy about the price drop but why not just chip your 360 ? im doing it next month.
whats chip mean... :wtf:

bitchslap said:
a mod chip so you can play copyed games.. i thought if you knew of that you wouldent be so excited about platnum hits
http://montreal.kijiji.ca/f-modchip...chFormZtrueQQCatIdZ141QQKeywordZmodchipQ20360

surf that link and you will see lots of people who install it for you.
yeah but who wants to cheat the system!I personaly find it sick and unfair to play copied games!:sick:
your ripping off companies!!!!
and a guy at bestby told me that the 360s that break are ussually because of when you 'cheat' the system!

Hybrid said:
yeah but who wants to cheat the system!I personaly find it sick and unfair to play copied games!:sick:
your ripping off companies!!!!
and a guy at bestby told me that the 360s that break are ussually because of when you 'cheat' the system!

you actually care about ripping off game making millionars ?
and yeah the guy you talked to at best buy is right but only when its an idiot installing the chip or if you later download an update which some are programmed to destroy modded 360's

i remember when i got my system dodded and the guy who was doing it kept screwing us and when he finished hes like "that will be 250..a hundred for the chip and 150 for the installation"and then y dad started yelling at him because he said hell finish in 1 hour but it took him 2 days....and i remember my day yelling at him because of the price and then he finall put it back to hundred.......lol my ps2 wont play games anymorecause a cockroach went in it and now we have to get it cleaned again.......

lol really ? a cockroach actually fit ? and if that guy did that to me i would bitchslap him like a holol

Back