Halo Triopack (halo1/2/MAP) compatibility with 360 ???

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I was looking around to grab Halo 1 and 2 at bargain bin price to play on my 360 and i found this Halo Triopack (halo1/2/MAP) for 29$can. Now i don't know what to do bcs i don't know if this is compatible with 360 just as the standalone version.

I've seen on this site :http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardscompatibility.htm
that the individual Halo games are all compatible but i don't know how they come in this package.

Plz help me....Especially if you own this version thanks.:wink:

I've never heard of this 'triopack'.

Halo 1 + 2 will both be fine, but what exactly is the MAP bit?

its the multiplayer map pack for Halo 2 ....(sorry i cut it short)....So you get halo1/2/2 map pack in one casing....but i still doesn't know if they are on the same disk....

just by the size of the box i dont think there is 3 dics inside so its the reason why i am wondering if they will work on 360 as the standalone version does.
:shocked:

Ahh right, well I think it should.

The games themselves will be fine so I don't see why the map pack wouldn't =/

When I first got my 360 I didn't have the money on me for Halo3 (my girlfriend got it for me like 3 days later though lol what a girl :lol: ) so i just played Halo 2 for a while....before you go online it makes you download the map packs anyway before you can even connect. So I think it will just save you the time downloading. I don't see why it woul't work.

:wtf: "I still doesn't know" why you think its funny :lol:...

:ciappa: lol :lol:

Back