Are good Graphic's killing the 360?

WiiZero said:
To be honest I am so sick with FPS Wii is great because it seems to be the only console surviving the attack of FPS's when it comes down to it 360 is just an FPS system you have Fable 2, Assassins Creed and Age of Conan are the only 360 titles that interest me (Beside Halo 3 and Halo Wars obviously) while on Wii there is one developer that makes that many games that interest me so without FPS 360 really is nothing and since Halo beats all FPS (although I had two people over who are hard core 360 fans and after playing Red Steel sold their 360's and got a Wii) Halo 3 and Halo Wars are 360's only selling point
I love FPSs on PC but the only ones on a console i ever really liked were Goldeneye and Perfect Dark for the N64, i think it was the N64 controller that really made the difference for me, plus of course both of them being really well designed games. I can see why Halo impressed people on the Xbox but i never was really taken by it, i guess i was too used to PC FPSs by then and i never liked using the anologue sticks on most console controllers to aim.

Its ironic that the Wii dosent have the same degree of FPS games that the other consoles have as its the only one i really want one for. Likewise id like a 360 or PS3 to play games other than FPSs, its all round the wrong way. :mad2:

what about red steel? and btw microsoft are gunnna make halo games availible for pc and chances are the same will happen with other "360 only titles" just like some did with the xbox

^yeah I can see it in 3 years going to the PC.

^Halo 3, since both other games have been released after they started to die on the Xbox.

JerrodDRagon said:
^Halo 3, since both other games have been released after they started to die on the Xbox.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

wait im not done

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

both games die on xbox?
halo 2 is still the top most played game online on xbox
halo died when halo came
and it wasnt because they were dieing (which it didnt LOLLLLL) it was just the plan to release them on PC since they did so well on xbox
so duh halo 3 will be on PC
they just stay xbox exclusives for a couple of years

Back