So I saw my first glimpse of an Xbox 360 game in action.

Sovieto said:
well you already have a computer
saving up for a 360 will give you basically a computer (which tons of bonus features) that has awesome graphics and you wont need to update it and spend way more money just to play the newest games
You have it backwars.

Consoles are limited PC's. Basicaly game-specific computers with a few other minor features. (PC does all plus much more)

PCs have better graphics, always will, and always get better. With a well-planned out build you won't need to upgrade for a couple years and it'll only be a new video card or cpu.

PC games are cheaper.
Online-play is free (other then MMORPGs)

Everyone uses PCs, if they'd just throw in a few hundred more to make it great with games they wouldn't need a PS3 or 360.

Only thing PC lacks is multi-player on one system, few games work like this but not enough.
And that's where a Wii comes in.

meh, consoles appeal to those who are too lazy to install things and find drivers and whatnot..... also better for party games. Too bad you can't plug 4 keyboards and mice into a compo.

StevenNevets said:
You have it backwars.

Consoles are limited PC's. Basicaly game-specific computers with a few other minor features. (PC does all plus much more)

PCs have better graphics, always will, and always get better. With a well-planned out build you won't need to upgrade for a couple years and it'll only be a new video card or cpu.

PC games are cheaper.
Online-play is free (other then MMORPGs)

Everyone uses PCs, if they'd just throw in a few hundred more to make it great with games they wouldn't need a PS3 or 360.

Only thing PC lacks is multi-player on one system, few games work like this but not enough.
And that's where a Wii comes in.
umm
how much would it cost to get the a pc to the level a xbox is at? WAYYYY more than $300 thats for sure
and then better graphic games will come out later and then you gotta upgrade again
and also pcs get hacked like crazy in games..
+ you cant have 2 people play at the same pc when your mates come over

The PC is it's own enemy. It is good because you can customize and upgrade for cheap. Because it isn't mainstream, game sales do not offset the initial price, and compatibility becomes an issue.

ye i dont have a hd tv but gears still looks sooooooooooooo good!

i think there's one problem with gears. It has a very short 1 player campaign, BUT, exelent replay value.

Doing achievments is always fun!

Played gears on my friend's 360 yesterday, it was amazing! So I'm getting a 360 next week. :)

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
im not gonna trade in a games console cause the gragics arent good
I'm keeping my Wii too, so I'll have a Wii60 :cool:

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
im not gonna trade in a games console cause the gragics arent good
its not all about graphics, but sure, whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think I'd buy a 360. But Gears of War is an amazing game. It was a little hard for me lol. I loved Morrowind, and I'm drooling over oblivion. I think I'd just buy it used and play it on my buddy's 360 though.

Wii fo life

Hey Im totally new to these forums, but im getting a 360 sometime this week, just need 9 more bucks lol:smilewinkgrin: . Im not gonna sell my Wii, but you all gotta admit 360s graphics are amazing! (although Brawl does look really good also)

I don't rate the 360 my son had one and just outside the warranty period we got the dreaded ring of death. Sure Microsoft took it back and repaired it 2 days later same thing. They took it back again sent me another 360 (they didn't tell me that bit, but I noted the serial number) then low and behold same thing again so they sent me a third one. This time the power pack gave up. This time they sent me another powerpack, so we then traded it in and used the money towards getting a PS3.

Back