What are the interesting games in XBOX 360?

gpriceshop

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
Xbox 360 Games are the introduction of the gaming console and to make people crazy with their exciting games. Mostly 3D techonolgy used in these xbox games. Xbox games like Grand Theft Auto, Fallout, Skate 2, Street Fighter, Fable II, Guitar Hero, Gears of war..likewise.. These games are filled with attracting animations and graphics. These features allow its users to play the innovative games and users find these games more interesting to play.

Either that or hes trying to also ask us if theirs other games like those out there...

You pretty much answered your own question, like Wiired said.

COD4, COD5, GOW2, Fall Out 3, Fable 2, Skate 2, Street Fighter, Resident Evil 5 (coming out March 16), GH4, Oblivion, Halo 3, L4D, etc. etc. etc.

GTA IV is a disappointment. I wouldn't get it.

A disappointment? Please. Game of the Year worthy.

This thread makes no sense. Way to answer your own question OP.

I don't know what this thread is about, because the OP basically answered his own question. But this gives me an excuse to say that Far Cry 2 is an awesome and innovative open-world FPS. It was definitely one of those lost gems of 2008. It was game of the year worthy.

GTA IV is a disappointment. I wouldn't get it.
Disappointment is an understatement..

Get Left 4 Dead. I've hardly played anything else in ages, I'm addicted.

I think his intention was to inform others about what games 360 has. I think everyone is aware of that already..everything that isn't on Wii is on 360 :lol:

Seriously though, I've enjoyed the games I own. NHL 09, Gears 1 and 2, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Smackdown vs. Raw 2009, GTA IV etc.

A disappointment? Please. Game of the Year worthy.

This thread makes no sense. Way to answer your own question OP.

You do realize millions of people bought GTA4 right? Of those millions, their are also millions of opinions on that game.

I also think the game was a disappointment and would go as far as to say it was crap.

GTA 1 was fun in its boring kinda way
GTA 2 was fun in the same kinda way (would never play either of em again)
GTA 3 was well new and exciting
GTA vice city was GTA 3 with new settings and new things (so it was fresh)
GTA San andreas was incredible, HUGE world, millions of things to do brilliant
GTA 4 was taking 2 steps back to GTA3 nothing to do in it beside main story, and even then there was tanks and army. i say i had more fun with gta 1 and 2 the first time round than i did with 4, the games got better and better and improved themselves, while 4 just took it all back, and replaced with impressive graphics and a impressive world

while i agree its and impressive achievement but what do you want more in a game.
to be impressed, or to have fun (of course we all want both)
i hate the awards it gets, like best game, all nighter award i wouldnt play this more than 2 hours never mind all night.

and best CHARACTER come on nikko is the most bland and irritating straight forward unimpressive character in a game ever, i do this for you and this for you, hes a bloody moron who follows orders, and he has NO CHARM

now good games of last year were

lost odyssey
infinite undiscovery (slight disappointment but still new and great)
MIRRORS EDGE fantastic underrated even with the good ratings its underrated, and under appreciated awful sales for a superb game
Left 4 dead. most replayable game EVER serisously 4 campaigns iv done each at least 20 times, iv never done even a level in a game that many times
the last remnant (i say strictly for rpg fans)
rock band 2
and ghwt which in a way slightly dissapointing

Last edited:
Sorry to break it to you guys but there is the reason that the OP doesn't make any sense.

It's a spam bot, same post is posted all across the internet from the same name.

Back