What game to get?

raisinghelen

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2007
Calgary
Ok so we had a 360 in our home for a few months last year but there wasn't many games that interested me then, in fact the only one that I really liked was Mass Effect (already had Bioshock on PC). Unfortunately it belonged to our lodger who we kicked out shortly after, meaning it left with him.

Next month we are moving to a shared house and the guy has just bought a 360, so we'll have that and our Wii to play on. He doesn't have many games that I like though (currently just RE:5 and Halo Wars, played both and they are ok but nothing too special).

I can only buy one game because I want The Conduit and some motion plus tennis on the Wii. Question is what 360 game to get.

So far the games that really interest me are Dead Space, Fallout 3 and Fable 2. If you could only pick one of these which would you pick?

Are there any other games that you would put above these ones that I might have overlooked?

I'm really not keen on straight out FPS' on 360 (rather play them on PC or Wii) so games like COD are out of the question, but 3rd person type shooters or games with more to them than just shooting would be ok.

Also, when does Mass Effect 2 come out?

fallout 3 is the way to go. there is well over 100 hours of gameplay there.

you cant go wrong with fallout 3. with the added dlc id say theres probably around 115-120 hours of gameplay.

also mass effect 2 doesnt have a confirmed release date but its rumored to be this fall

i am playing through fable 2 now, and it is not near as impressive as fallout 3.

Iam playing COD5 online ,and use XBOX360 rapid fire Turbo controller (welded with a rapid fire Turbo controller MOD KIT)...

it's very good experience..:thumbsup:

Iam playing COD5 online ,and use XBOX360 rapid fire Turbo controller (welded with a rapid fire Turbo controller MOD KIT)...

it's very good experience..:thumbsup:

what does this have to do with anything? he said in the OP call of duty is out of the question.

and fyi a solder is very different from a weld.

16.jpg

look. add a DIY rapid fire button....

Back