What are some MUST have games?

ClekClek51

WiiChat Member
Nov 11, 2007
Simi Valley, California
Wii Online Code
8392-1517-9784-9992
Im thinking about getting a 360 and I am already going to buy Halo3, Assassin's Creed, and Call of Duty 4..
So what other games should I look into?

Not counting Mass Effect

if your into skating games then skate is a good pick. also make sure you at least rent Dead Rising and Bioshock. they are 2 of the better games for the 360 (both single player only though)

Games I would rent:

- Bioshock
- Dead Rising
- Fable

Games to purchase

- NHL 08 (if you're a hockey fan)
- Gears Of War
- Oblivion (from what I've heard it's pretty good)
- Grand Theft Auto (series)

well assasins creed is a rental, if u like it, then purchase it.or buy it used so u have the option for returns because most will not finish this game once it's started. i didnt.

as for other must have games call of duty 4 and halo 3 have some of the best online for the 360. and even though i hate it, gears is a must have for most people, not sure why...

bioshock, played the beginning of this game, lots of fun, but then my xbox raped it cause i tilted it from verticle to horizontle while it was playing (lolz i was a noob, first week of having sexbox) but it was a rental so i was like "sumones xbox broke ur game" and got a 2 free rentals for my troubles. im a basturd i know.

back on topic! FEAR is a cool game too, 30 bucks aint a bad price either.

If you like driving games, can't go wrong with Forza 2, Dirt, Project Gotham Racing 3 or 4, and not one of my favorites, but a lot of people like Burnout (I think is what its called). Other than that the previously mentioned games are quite good.

Back