3D Project

dazz159

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Nottingham, England, UK
Wii Online Code
6282-5168-4446-6000
Hello again,

i've started a 3D project which i hope will become a game in the future if i have time, i did start a project before but i scrapped it to do this. Hopefully i will be updating this post about every 1-2 days, depending on the time i have to work on it.

these two pictures where done in about 4 hours. it is ment to be a Audi TT but at the moment the front doesnt look like it, thats something ive gotta work on when ive done the basic model.

pic1ot0.jpg

another pic just from a different angle.

pic2qj3.jpg

Just Completed the back of the Car

pic3ev2.jpg

pic4fd2.jpg

Completed the Basic Shape of the Car

Side
pic5jw5.jpg

Front
pic6rq7.jpg

Other Side
pic7kk9.jpg

Back
pic8gj3.jpg

pic9ou1.jpg

pic10xa6.jpg

pic11vf1.jpg

pic12mp7.jpg

pic13zi4.jpg

Wheel Arch Done
pic14cb9.jpg

UnderNeath Done
pic15ag0.jpg

i dont think its bad to say i only started using blender bout 4-5 days ago.

anyways,
i would love to hear some feedback from people on how to improve it. and if u would like to see it from other angles.

Last edited:
Not that bad. Im starting on 3d in the couple of weeks.

The front needs to be a bit longer.

Dont know if you know this but:

A friend of mine who is an avid 3dmaxer uses a picture from what hes making in the background and he simply layers over it. So just get a picture from the audi from the side and there you have it. Get the depth dimensions from there website or a showroom and build the rest

yh cheers for reply mate, yh i use blueprints but when i spin the view round they go until i go back to whatever view it is.

yh will get dimensions from website, but i wanna get the basic shape of the car first.

another thing i used to use 3ds max, but couldnt do hardly anything on it lol, but using blender im much better.lol

Back