fistpittingnork

Spliffer
Jan 30, 2007
Oklahoma City
Wii Online Code
1137-5638-7724-4772
Hey guys,

I found this earlier today.

Buy.com is selling 4 Kingston 1 GB cards for $22.95 shipped after rebate.

http://www.spoofee.com/r.php?site=buy&arg=/retail/Product.asp?sku=204520768&adid=17662 for the cards at $41.95 and you'll see the $19 rebate link just below the picture of the 4 cards.

$41.95 - $19 = $22.95 and you get FREE shipping!

Not the best memory card available, but not bad either, a really good deal at a really good price. And yes, these ARE Wii compatable.

Anybody thats into photos might. I probably won't.

You could always keep 1 or 2 and sell the rest. Even if you kept 2 and sold the others for $10 a piece you basically received 2 free memory cards, save for the $2.95.

Just a thought, how big would NEO-GEO games be when released on Virtual Console in the summer? I know on MAME some go up to 150 MB if properly zipped. Guess it would come in handy for NEO-GEO and Virtual Console games in general. I'm waiting for Nintendo to release a firmware that would allow compatibility with 8GB SD Cards and direct SD Card in game saves...

will the 4 gb cards work on the wii? i heard that some digital cameras won't work on any card larger than a 2 gb and wonder if that holds true for the console

I bought a 2GB Kingston SD card for £8.00 on Amazon.co.uk. But with the delivery cost added, it came to a cool £13.00 or something. Still very nice for a 2GB SD card.

ive not been in the shop yet to buy any VC games, but would i be right in thinking that when you choose to save them, you can choose either Wii memory or SD card?

MrT said:
ive not been in the shop yet to buy any VC games, but would i be right in thinking that when you choose to save them, you can choose either Wii memory or SD card?

Well you are partially right. You can save them to your SD card, but only later on, when you first download it, I'm pretty sure it goes onto the Wii's memory first. Also, correct me if I'm wrong again, but I think that in order to play VC games, the game channel for the VC game must be on the Wii.

allsport21 said:
will the 4 gb cards work on the wii? i heard that some digital cameras won't work on any card larger than a 2 gb and wonder if that holds true for the console

As of right now you can only use a 2gb card on the Wii

allsport21 said:

This isn't a 4 GB card though, this is four seperate 1 GB cards.

Back