????????

*Gymnast*

Wii rocks!
Dec 1, 2007
playing a wii
Hey! I was wondering what those of you who own the game think of it. Is it possible for someone who has not been in on the series from the beginning to buy this game and understand everything ? Is it a difficult game for a not so serious game player? :scared:

Well you dont need to play previous ones to really understand it. mabye orcarina
of time but thats probably it. and its not that difficult just very long.

Yeah you don't need to play other games to understand it really (although playing the other games is never a bad thing :lol:)

Not too hard of a game, if your patient and stick with it.
You'll enjoy it I am sure.

no you dont even need to know any other games. every game starts off new, and doesnt really build on the story of other previous games.

This is the FIRST LoZ game I ever played. I have no problems with understanding anything.

If you want to do this.. Buy the Origonal Game : Ocarina Of Time off the Virtual Consoel and then play it and then play Twilight princess. You will have absolutely no problem understanding it then.

You do not need to know the time line as the games are all basically the same. You make friends with princess zelda, ganon captures her, you saver her, the end. But the stories do not run into each other.

I seriously recommend you get 1k points and buy ocarina of time, it is the best game ever made and brings hours of enjoyment.

samXcor3 said:
no you dont even need to know any other games. every game starts off new, and doesnt really build on the story of other previous games.

Well put. Every Zelda game is basically the same legend told in a different way. As far as difficulty, I would say yes, the puzzles in Zelda games could be difficult for those who have not been solving Zelda puzzles for years. But I do recomend you get it. You always figure out a puzzle eventually (even if you do have to cheat and look it up on the net once or twice).

Back