4th golden wolf missing?

pirate

WiiChat Member
May 30, 2010
has anyone had a problem with the 4th golden wolf not showing up in the NE corner of the field south of castle town? I did the howling stone in the north faron woods, but the golden wolf simply isn't there when I go over there to look for it. any advice??? help is much appreciated!

If it's the one I think your talkin about, It would be outside the castle (of course), But go down the steps (don't remember which entrance), ans turn around at the bottom of steps and go to the right, it should be almost against the wall on the far side. If not there, I don't have a clue.

If it's the one I think your talkin about, It would be outside the castle (of course), But go down the steps (don't remember which entrance), ans turn around at the bottom of steps and go to the right, it should be almost against the wall on the far side. If not there, I don't have a clue.

yes, I know exactly where it is supposed to be. wondering if it's a bug in my game or what. bottom line, it's not there and hoping it doesn't interfere with me trying to learn all 7 skills

Back