500,000 Copies Sold on 1st Day!

Want a copy of Brawl NOW?

I've just seen this article on holepunched about a copy hitting ebay already
holepunched said:
Super Smash Bros Brawl hit the Japaneses Shelves on release day, selling 500,000 copies. Japanese Fans flooded the stores trying to grab a copy in desperation. Meanwhile, the rest of the world waits patiently as we still have a month to go before being able to have a copy which works with our untampered consoles. To put this into context, Brawl has already sold more than half of what Mario Galaxy has managed in Japan to this date. And if that weren’t enough for you, One Business-minded Japanese chap is selling his copy of Brawl on ebay: Link
$240 is a bit out of my league, so I’ll continue grabbing my chair and tearing my hair out, waiting for Nintendo to get their skates on and ship this title to the United Kingdom!

Current bidding is at $242.50 .. .. .. ..

Spinty said:
So I'm correct...

sorry but i was refering to the amount of people who had a wii in north america vs europe. also you have to add canada and mexico's population to that. canada's population to date is 33,169,800 and mexico's population is 106,535,000.

thas said:
sorry but i was refering to the amount of people who had a wii in north america vs europe. also you have to add canada and mexico's population to that. canada's population to date is 33,169,800 and mexico's population is 106,535,000.

There are more gamers in Europe, and you americans have more "I'm lazy and sitting in front of the tv all day" guys.

LOL@the more gamer thing here are there argument, it does not matter... the bigger news is a hardcore game sold well, very well on the Wii in a market that we all though was casual gamer heaven! This will send shock wave across the industry... put features in your Wii game and people will buy it!

Back