500,000 Copies Sold on 1st Day!

lol but japan has like tons of people.

i think there pop'n is really high

This game will win game of the year. there will not be many wii owners without brawl. By this Christmas season most people will already own it.

I can also see it topping the Nintendo WFC list for quite some time.

Wow

Meanwhile, Wii Family Ski sold a modest 10,000 copies.

lol.thats good if this 80% i think in north america it sell at least 90% and in europe around 60%

i dont see europeans being into this i dont no why
( it could sell 100% for all i no)

and how much is 100% :lol:

great news non the less

Europeans ARE into Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! Man, why am I the only one to defend Europe?

Most games on the market today sell anywhere from 30,000-200,000 copies in the first month. SSBB went far past the norm. As I said before, this game will be as big as Halo 3... In the long run it will sell more copies (More Wii owners).

At Gamestop there were two types of games, games that sold for a few weeks and people stopped buying them, Burnout Revenge. Then there were games that sold at least once a week at a very constant rate, Mario Kart DS.

Spinty said:
Europeans ARE into Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!! Man, why am I the only one to defend Europe?

it wont sell as much of course, i do think the same percentage of people in each region roughly will buy the game.

or else...:shifty:

But Europe has a greater population than North America.

Copy, paste. Go Wiki!

"In 2005 the population of Europe was estimated to be 728 million according to the United Nations, which is slightly more than one-ninth of the world's population. A century ago, Europe had nearly a quarter of the world's population."

"World Factbook: Population of United States: 301,139,947 (July 2007 est.)"

chi-ching!

money in the bank for nintendo.

i saw this coming a mile away, as im sure many of you did

80%? I really thought it would be completely sold out Since it was delayed for so long. I dont know the school days in Japan but if it wasn't a school day it may have had alot more people...

Back