68.5 hours over the last 12 weeks

ewanflynn

WiiChat Member
Sep 26, 2007
Completed the game at 12.05 am last night , get in!!!!
Great game but tortuous and demoralising at points where you get stuck and frustrated along the way. Not sure I'd buy another Zelda game it ends up taking over your life, by the end I was having dreams/nightmares about it, but thankfully its all over now baby blue!

Congrats! I got stuck a lot too... but it was fun. Did you end up collecting all the Poes and bugs too?

mann...im stuck in this game :(

i cant save those dam monkeys..

those damn monkeys...

Thanks all, must admit i did have the help of several websites to get through some dungeons, anyone who did it with out help is a whole nother level to me. Didnt collect the poes or bugs other than the ones I found along the way just didnt have anything left to give the game by the end of it

hahaha ive had the same experience!!! it totally takes your life to another level...

Congradz, Yeah i remember that journey took me two weeks. i got my wii on launch day and from there grades in school didn't matter, sleep didn't either. Zelda is one of the few games i can play straight through (I wasn't able to run xc as usual cuz i was in recovery from surgery). I remember beating it on a very sleep deprived night. I had help from a guide once but after i used it i slapped myself in the face. I knew that. Haha great game, such a joy to play.

yah i beat in 45 aswell jake. way to easy compared to OoT
p.s. its impossible to beat in 15 even with skipping all cutscenes.

Walugi said:
yah i beat in 45 aswell jake. way to easy compared to OoT
p.s. its impossible to beat in 15 even with skipping all cutscenes.
idn...an hour per temple? maybe he has the strategy guide infront of him the whole time....i don't think it's completly impossible
i'm at the egypitian/sand temple, and 200 hours in.....i keep leaving my wii on while leaving myself in villages and what not

ewanflynn said:
Completed the game at 12.05 am last night , get in!!!!
Great game but tortuous and demoralising at points where you get stuck and frustrated along the way. Not sure I'd buy another Zelda game it ends up taking over your life, by the end I was having dreams/nightmares about it, but thankfully its all over now baby blue!
I actually thought that this was one of the easier console zelda games.

its a great game i got my wii at midnight and it was the first game i played for about 6 hours straight then i was forced to go school haha.. 15 H i highly doubt that!

Back