A crazy idea about DS -Wii

Sinde

WiiChat Member
Apr 18, 2007
I had this crazy idea yesterday.
Could it be possible to boost the Wii graphic capabilities by using the processing power of the DS?

Like, if the wii can communicate directly with the DS, maybe it could use it like additionnal processing power.

But maybe the DS is not enough powerfull to make a visible difference...

Is that a serious question? There is ABSOLUTELY no way that it would enhance the Wii's graphical power. The DS uses WAY less than the Wii. Maybe you could use it for its "touch screen" abilities on the Wii. Other than that, I can not see how the Wii would benefit, performance wise, from the DS connecting to it.... oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

This is funny but it's your first post so just know that here at WiiChat it's not good to have ideas especially crazy ones

Maybe they can find a way to use the Pictochat on the DS with the Wii so that you can instant message eachother?:confused:

haha, ill take note of it WiiZero!

Well, you are probably right. Nevertheless, I think modders have incredibles possibilties with these two systems. Just look at the Quake port on the DS! It's just sad that it is so hard to do homebrew on nintendo systems. But, you cant blame nintendo if they want to limit piracy on their machines.

Anyway, cant way for Wii - DS conectivity. Picto-chat is an awsome idea by the way.

I think its funny how we have hi-jacked this thread with our ideas! Yeah, I have a TON of ideas about how the Wii could up its multi-use ante.

the DS processing capabilities would be too low to make a difference, and any additional power it could give would be lost as both systems would have to transmit/recieve data simultaneously, taking up cpu time (probably more than the ds could give the wii anyway)

i think we just need some sort of connectivity so far, and i dont mean playing pokémon through your DS, something better is definately needed

Back