a few thing plus zeldra

cyndi

WiiChat Member
Sep 21, 2007
ok kind of new to this so lets get to the niddy griddy:
one i want friends so here is my cosole's number 2568624102702688
now please send some friends to this console be here or be square LOL.

also a big fan of 2 games zelda and final fantasy why no wii for final fantasy i will never know love that waka.

last I am stuck on zelda with the first fight with king bulblin HELP

slice bulbin when you run past him on the horse, final fantasy crystal bearers is in developement for the wii right now, and theres a topic for wii friends in the online forum. hope that helps a little

ok kind of new to this so lets get to the niddy griddy:
one i want friends so here is my cosole's number 2568624102702688
now please send some friends to this console be here or be square LOL.

also a big fan of 2 games zelda and final fantasy why no wii for final fantasy i will never know love that waka.

last I am stuck on zelda with the first fight with king bulblin HELP! I can not keep those pigs off me just when I think I am close I die. anyone mine know an easy way through this battle.

would love any help you can give. Now one last thing
I have a friend that spend a winters night out to get a wii well guess what some not so nice person stole it from his house anyone have an extra wii hanging around that is priced with in reason?

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR WII PERSON mine are board and would love to meet new wii's

I'm sorry about your friend, but if he had online on it theres a way police can find the wii and arrest the person who stole it.

in TP to fight him get beside him and slash him on the horse. on both bridge and field

a new Final fantasy is in developement, look up crystal bearers.

and if ya wanna make friends, go to the online forum and there should be a "Share Friend Codes here" topic.

The fight on the bridge or the one on Hyrule Field?

Bridge - Dodge him, and just shoot him with arrows, or if you have good timing when you pass him, slash him, but don't let him hit you. (Arrows easier)

Hyrule Field - Easy, just keep the other horses off of you with spin attack or just slash simply, and then dash up to the King and slash away.

I just said that Pro-Gamer...

I notice your repeating alot of my posts.

No. you double posted Sparx. And i said double posted not double threaded.

Theres a thread where you can exchange wii numbers in the lounge m8.

But theres no point in adding someone you dont know...

Like you jsut add some random person..wat you gonna do?

But still..you just add some random person...what are you going to ask them..what are you going to talk to them about?

Back