a question about the wii zapper

kmcheng

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2007
I haven't got the zapper yet, ordered ghost squad and the zapper for $50 in amazon.com (about a month ago pre-order)
for the trigger button to fire gun, is it the B button or Z? Or is it depends on the game you play, like ghost squad and MOH heroes 2?
The B one is just like a handgun, the Z one would be really like a submachine gun. I saw the demo from ghost squad, it uses Z button I think?

By the way, I am happy that finally the MOH has online play function, not just a story arcade mode which you would sell it out after you are done with the whole story. For online play capable game, I don't mind to pay $10 more.

kmcheng said:
I haven't got the zapper yet, ordered ghost squad and the zapper for $50 in amazon.com (about a month ago pre-order)
for the trigger button to fire gun, is it the B button or Z? Or is it depends on the game you play, like ghost squad and MOH heroes 2?
The B one is just like a handgun, the Z one would be really like a submachine gun. I saw the demo from ghost squad, it uses Z button I think?

By the way, I am happy that finally the MOH has online play function, not just a story arcade mode which you would sell it out after you are done with the whole story. For online play capable game, I don't mind to pay $10 more.

I have one. It is about 13 or 14 inches long and is very well made. The wiimote clamps in the top part and the b trigger touches a trigger in the zapper. The nunchuck fits into a section behind the wiimote. But it is also made so the nunchuck can be held seperate from the zapper and the zapper is like a seperate gun. The trigger part is in front of the nunchuck, but it can be held in either hand confortably.

I don't know about the rest, but I still think if the z trigger is used, it would still work good cuz it fits nicely in your hand to pull like the b botton trigger.

wii_girliefairie said:
uh... not trying to sound bad or anything, but... hey look! those first two posters are n00bs! (well, the first ones a total n00b but the second one is okay.) lol.

dude, the zapper is just out, what do you expect???
have a little respect for other wii players here

wii_girliefairie said:
uh... not trying to sound bad or anything, but... hey look! those first two posters are n00bs! (well, the first ones a total n00b but the second one is okay.) lol.

Yeah, be a little nicer next time ..

Didn't it come out today? Lol, totally forgot..

wii_girliefairie said:

you're the one sounding like a noob by not replying well to their question... The point of this thread is to help them figure things out, not criticize them.

btw I havent got wii zapper myself. But i think it's the B button to shoot

I think it's the B... as well ..
Isn't it always the B button on the back? Hmm, I forgot what
the Zapper looks like. Ugh. Well, I hope someone'll help you with finding
the answer.

Back