Wii Zapper bundled with........?

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
I heard a few rumors that the Zapper is also bundled with MoH 2, Ghost Squad, and RE : Umbrella Chronicles, just like the officially announced Link Crossbow training/wii zapper bundle.

Is this true?

No.
As far I as know it can only be used with those games, but is bundled with Links Crossbow training.

psh, obiously not, if it was then the world would go crazy for it

like stated before, it comes with crossbow training but i will be compatiable with all those other games mentioned,

Yeah, it's only bundled with Link's Crossbow Training in the U.S. and UK, and Ghost Squad in Japan.

japan gets it with gosht squad! thats not fair...

wiizapper.jpg

that's stupid..

to get two wii zappers, u need to get two same games -__-

thats not too bad id like it to come with mohh 2 also so when i get links crossbow training and the new moh i can have 2

Maybe after some time the Zapper might start getting bundled with MOHH2, RE:UC and/or Ghost Squad. They probably just want to get Link's Crossbow Training out there, because everyone would just buy the Zapper bundled with one of those three games above, rather than getting it with Link's CT. Or they might start selling it on it's own, maybe Link's CT is limited. Who knows!

^ it is ^_^ XD

but still... so we would buy two of the zappers and two games? what a rip...

anyways i found this bundle on amazon and it was $25

i thought it was only $20!

I dunno how it is gonna work. I mean the gun part cool but with the nunchuk fixed to the back like, that I think games like MOH would be difficult to play. The way you have to hold it and all. Does it come apart so you can move around easier?

Back