Just Got Ghost Squad!

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
Hey Guys! Just To Let You All Know That I Bought Ghost Squad Today And The Wii Zapper. I Also Got Link's Crossbow Training! If Anyone Wants To Give Me Some Tips And/Or Hints On The Games Then Feel Free And It Would Be Much Appreciated!:thumbsup::smilewinkgrin:

hey I got a question?
are you able to go co-op online?
I heard you could but I also heard you couldnt (the online was just leaderboards or something)

ohhh ty
btw thats a big turn off for this game isnt it? its a short game...no online play..... its probably a game that just gets dusty sitting on a shelf

No way, if your a fan of the arcade one you see in..well uh arcades with the MP5's and stuff then you will love it as it's exactly the same as that :p

Only get it though if you have the wii zapper, can't see it been fun with just the wii mote to be honest.

ohh but hows it fun? (im not doubting you)
isnt there only 3 levels? are there secret levels, unlockables...etc.

I wasn't sure if you were asking for tips on Links Crossbow.. but here's a good one that I got from a gameplay video.. shoot at stuff in the background. You can rack up some major points!

Thanks cRaSh! Youre Right Bout Gettin Extra Points!:smilewinkgrin:
Yeah Barbz Theres Unlockables And Tbh The Gameplay Is Quite Challenging! I Love Ghost Sqaud!:thumbsup:

This game is lame lol it's good for 5 mins or so but the after playing something like Gears of War or Crysis the graphics for this generation are absolute shite!

Umbrella chronicles was lame to gameplay was very repetitive and slow paced it's like you would spend 5 mins plowing through cut scenes then a lame looking zombie would pop up.

And now Nintendo are getting House of the dead woohoo the same game we played in the arcade years ago ohhhhh joy :scared: Developers need to stop this laziness and actually produce something original!

Yeah I Cant Wait For House Of The Dead!:lol:

ally_uk said:
This game is lame lol it's good for 5 mins or so but the after playing something like Gears of War or Crysis the graphics for this generation are absolute shite!

Umbrella chronicles was lame to gameplay was very repetitive and slow paced it's like you would spend 5 mins plowing through cut scenes then a lame looking zombie would pop up.

And now Nintendo are getting House of the dead woohoo the same game we played in the arcade years ago ohhhhh joy :scared: Developers need to stop this laziness and actually produce something original!
You sir are the biggest plank I have seen for a good few days on here.

Ghost Squad and HotD are legends, they have been around probably before you were born.

Having them on the Wii is the best thing that has happened in ages because now you can get the full arcade/light gun feel in your own home.

Now stop your ****ing wining you little **** and go play Runescape where you and the other little crying shits on here belong.

Wii-Bhoy

What is the deal with the bloody capitals in EVERY word?! Do you not know how to type or something?

lol i'm 23 years old and have been on the nintendo scene since the nes days go figure!

It doesn't take a genius to realise that developers are rehashing old **** to make a quick buck which idioits like yourself pay for. The end result is that developers realise that people are still willing to pay for rehashed last gen **** and continue to mass produce the kind of games that in the end damage Nintendos credibility and reputation.

What's stopping Sega from pulling there finger out there ass and giving us House of the Dead 5?? see my point of view? it would actually be nice to play something original otherwise the Nintendo Wii will begin to become rather stale very quickly!

I mean it gets the same ports as the PS2 for ffs is this a next gen console? ummmmmm no

They might be doing that, but at the end of the day they ain't charging full price for it, I mean I got ghost squad for £20

So what if it is "last gen", it is still great for the reasons I said previously about playing with the light gun in your home.

If you don't like it then tough ****, no need to act like a flamin 11 year old bitching over a few ****ing games.

23. HA.

i wouldn't mind seeing old arcade classics on the wii, so long as they're moderately priced and come with extra features.

my greatest hope is that house of the dead will have online co-op and unlockable weapons/stages, but that's probably just wishful thinking.

HOTD PLAWKS!

Back