Wii Zapper

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
I heard it will come packaged with Link's Crossbow training game and will cost $20

What if you would want to buy 2 or more wii zappers? Do we have to buy 2 or more of the LinkCrossbowTraining-WiiZapper combo?

the other copy of the link crossbow training game wud be such a waste :(

Yes, I believe that's the way it's going to be. You could always give the other copy to a friend or sell it on Ebay for a couple of bucks.

i heard that they will sell them eventually after they release it with links crossbow training!

PS. anybody in here wanna exchange friend codes!

Yeah! that's probably how it is going to go for a whie. But remember it will come packaged free with quite a few games this year including: Ghost Squad, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, just to name a few.

Dzapper said:
Yeah! that's probably how it is going to go for a whie. But remember it will come packaged free with quite a few games this year including: Ghost Squad, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, just to name a few.

oh really?!

i thot it only comes with link's cross bow training. In that case, zapper is great!

I'm planning to buy two zappers, the link game, and ghost squad, and also RE Umbrella Chronicles.

Light gun shooting=owns

phillepino said:
oh really?!

I'm planning to buy two zappers, the link game, and ghost squad, and also RE Umbrella Chronicles.

Light gun shooting=owns

i thought that re/uc was being released with the zpper too ... i read that somewhere !!

do you think the supply will exceed the demand for these on release date? i'm wondering if i need to pre-order one of these

IHave2Wii said:
do you think the supply will exceed the demand for these on release date? i'm wondering if i need to pre-order one of these

lol, i wonder how many kids on this forum havent taken econ yet.

But I believe that you will not need to pre order as long as you dont take your sweet time getting to the store. Im sure they will sell out before new stock comes in, but not as quickly as other accesories/titles. There have been so many 3rd party gun attachments that many of the die hard shooter fans probably have some sort of version already. (i do :yesnod: )

soo to get this straight...

where did you guys get the info about MoH 2 and RE: UC and Ghost squad bundled with wii zapper for free?

ok looks like the RE/UC bundle has only been announced in Japan . I knew I read something somewhere .

Heres a link to some info

(sorry link was bad ill insert another soon)

basically though the zapper is being bundled with other extrs inc stickers and a book BUT only for Japan at the mo

Last edited:
I'd sell the extra on Ebay as to support Nintendo as well as providing other cutomers with the oportunity to buy Link's Crossbow Training with out the Zapper, however few there are.

Back