A reason why you shouldn't buy a Xbox

I wouldn't watch it. Yuck. One of my workmates did though. Is it true that she talks on her phone, or is that just a spoof on liquidgeneration?

paris is ****ing UGLY. she is not hot AT ALL! also i bet MS payed her to walk around with the console to help promote it. however all that thing would do is make people NOT want it. but i still love my 360. just rented THP8 and it is AWSOME (went to rent downhill jam but it was out, along with the rest of the Wii games)

I don't find paris attractive, nor is she a "decient" person. I remember AOL had a picture of her as a model when she was 19, and she didn't look slutty at all, and she was actually pretty attractive. Now excuse me while I go regirgitate for a few hours.

pizzaluvr said:
that gives nothing to why you shouldn't, xbox is a solid, tested console
when was this? was this at launch...? when they forget to remove the foil on the heat sink thus roasting a quarter of the systems? or was this recently when you can find people on their 5 or 6th refurbished xbox and people now cant get micro$hit to fix it anymore. It has major power issues, and little static hiccups turn it into the red ring of death.

its not tested to be tried and true. If i wanted one i would be afraid to get it in a store for fear of it breaking in a month.

red ring of death. need i say more?

Last edited:
A reason why you should by an Xbox

boxart_us_gears-of-war.jpg

Do I have to say more?

Half-lifefan22 said:
A reason why you should by an Xbox

boxart_us_gears-of-war.jpg

Do I have to say more?

Come on guys the paris hilton thing was just a joke lol

And if I have a lot of money I would buy a 360 only for that game

White-Wolf said:
when was this? was this at launch...? when they forget to remove the foil on the heat sink thus roasting a quarter of the systems? or was this recently when you can find people on their 5 or 6th refurbished xbox and people now cant get micro$hit to fix it anymore. It has major power issues, and little static hiccups turn it into the red ring of death.

its not tested to be tried and true. If i wanted one i would be afraid to get it in a store for fear of it breaking in a month.

red ring of death. need i say more?

who are you trying to convince here, You are living in a lie and you know it! :eek:ut:

Back