Considering buying one....

If you have the money for it, and some games, then I'd say yes. The 360 is at this moment, better then the Wii IMO. The reason is because of game selection, and graphics. If the wii had better game selection, it would be better.

Yes, go for it. If you have the money, I don't see why not.
It's got a great selection of games and nice graphics (Like D S said.)
Right now my 360 is getting played more than the Wii. (Though that's to be expected, Halo 3 just came out and the Wii hasn't gotten really any great games out recently)
So all in all, go for it!:yesnod:

I love mine...I've got all three systems...I'm not rich...just saved money and sold other stuff...:), and I love my 360 out of all of them. In order, I'd rate them as: 360, Wii and BrickS3 (PS3). The ONLY reason I'm keeping my PS3 is because it's a Blu-Ray player. If it didn't have that capability...it would be gone.

i have had the 360 and two wiis.
360 is great for graphics and wii is great for family fun ,_ stating what everyone knows and has said.

Call Of Duty should be great on the 360 as well! (look at your sig)
If you are asking "should i?" then I would say think about it for a bit longer.. start looking into the games, see if you can play some at a amtes or in a shop or something .. I guess something is making you think whether its worth it or not? Christmas is a little way off yet :)

Back