considering...

Im getting a 360 in a this week, i would get one cos there are loads of good games on it, and you can also still play all the great games for your wii... win both ways!

i had the 360 but sold it for the wii

and trust me not a day goes by that i thank god for giving me the idea to do that

my opinion i dont like 360 ........ but thats me

UKResist said:
yes the xbox is good for FPS games such as halo rainbow ghost recon pg3 Its good more for shooting and driving, ONline PLay is Amazing, but have to pay but it aint much and its worth it.
YA have and arcade where ya can download games ect.. ( requires Point like the wii)

Dont sell the wii. But the 360 is worth getting but try and get a good cooling device for it 2 incase of overheating and clean it now and again for dust that will cause overheating if left to collect.

It good Get 1.
Havn't you heard? External Cooling kills 360s. So don't buy a cooler. And as long as you don't have all the holes covered up, it won't overheat. And the dust won't cause overheating, but I do reccomend getting one anyway. And if you do get a 360, use it horizontal. It may cover some holes, but its worth it, as if your 360 gets knocked over while your playing, it WILL scratch the disc to where it won't even work at all.

i play mine horizontal so its ok.

and for the people saying that they dont like them, shame on you, its better than the wii...

Back