should I sell?

jes74653

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
oklahoma
Wii Online Code
0057-1672-3620-6365
I've been thinking for a while if I should sell my wii and get a 360 but i have a buyer that will buy it with wii sports and controller for 200 but wht do you guys think?

Its your choice, but think about it before you sell it...
I wouldnt personaly. Wii is too promising...

i say "Dont do it!" because think about it the wii has been only out for like what 4 months right... think bact to when the 360 was out for 4 months but now looks how great it is! the same will happen to the wii its just that ppl(third party) are trying out the controls after a year or two the wii will rule!!

even if you do decide to sell it (which you shouldn't) you need to sell it for a lot more than 200. you can prob. get 300 for it on ebay.

PROS: Whatever 360 game you want you will be able to play. Notable good games for the future include: Halo 3, Blue Dragon... My list tails off there, but it might be promising.

CONS: You get your 360 and you want a Wii, now it's very easy to sell the 360 and purchase a Wii, but the problem still is finding the thing. I went to 13 different stores and called over 30 places, finally accidentally happened to find it by going to a remote EB Games, that luckily got them in the morning. I got mine last Thursday, 4 months now after Christmas and they are still sold out. Now Wii has a host of good games coming out for it. I am not sure what kind of games you are into, but ever since I got my Wii a 360 controller seems obsolete. Look at the list of games first, If your not excited about them and you are about your 360, sell it and get a 360. I honestly think in the long run Wii is going to kick ass and take names. I think Sony may not be around next generation. PSP was just forced to drop 30 dollars by stores, stores said they would stop carring them if they didn't lower the price because they were not selling. And lets face it their have been plenty of developers who have pulled out of PS3 as far as games go, because there is not a large enough amount of people willing to spend 1000 dollars to get starts with it.

Solution: Since you only have the system and Wii Sports, I think it's past time you go buy a few games. Go get a gamepass from blockbuster for a month. I am sure in the long run you will be glad you did.

Well put, HOWEVER this is just an educated opinion.

Arauna said:
PROS: Whatever 360 game you want you will be able to play. Notable good games for the future include: Halo 3, Blue Dragon... My list tails off there, but it might be promising.

CONS: You get your 360 and you want a Wii, now it's very easy to sell the 360 and purchase a Wii, but the problem still is finding the thing. I went to 13 different stores and called over 30 places, finally accidentally happened to find it by going to a remote EB Games, that luckily got them in the morning. I got mine last Thursday, 4 months now after Christmas and they are still sold out. Now Wii has a host of good games coming out for it. I am not sure what kind of games you are into, but ever since I got my Wii a 360 controller seems obsolete. Look at the list of games first, If your not excited about them and you are about your 360, sell it and get a 360. I honestly think in the long run Wii is going to kick ass and take names. I think Sony may not be around next generation. PSP was just forced to drop 30 dollars by stores, stores said they would stop carring them if they didn't lower the price because they were not selling. And lets face it their have been plenty of developers who have pulled out of PS3 as far as games go, because there is not a large enough amount of people willing to spend 1000 dollars to get starts with it.

Solution: Since you only have the system and Wii Sports, I think it's past time you go buy a few games. Go get a gamepass from blockbuster for a month. I am sure in the long run you will be glad you did.
i cant help to notice but for your cons you talk about your personal experiences about finding a wii, which will be availble no doubt if he decides to get one again in the future, and then you go on to talk about sony....

i say do it, theres quite a few people on this forum that have so, and all of em loved it and didnt regret it
so you should do it if you have a doubt on the wii, unlike the people who are telling you not to do so (remember its about you not everyone else)

well. If u know that ur doing it just because u can't wait for the good games which is coming for the wii:
THEN DON'T SELL!
If ur doing it because u have seen through all of the games coming too the wii and thinking about it's posibylities( Danm?? How?)
In the future and all u think is ... What's soo cool about that? Then u can sell and be happy until 2012 when there's an xbox720, Playstation is dead and a nintendo UR ( Nintendo unreal reality.)

There are great things about both consoles. My husband likes the 360 and I'm more into the wii. You might want to think about having both when you get enough money around. It's nice to have a little variety. :)

Are you crazy????????

360 Stinks.... don't buy Microsoft stuff... The only cool game that I can see for 360 is Blue Dragon, so, purchase a second hand 360, purchase the game, beat it, and sell both game and system :lol: I wouldn't do it personally... xbox is to big:ciappa:

I have a 360 and a Wii... 360 has my blood and gore fill, and Wii is deceptively fun... both are good choices.

Chicagoan said:
Are you crazy????????

360 Stinks.... don't buy Microsoft stuff... The only cool game that I can see for 360 is Blue Dragon, so, purchase a second hand 360, purchase the game, beat it, and sell both game and system :lol: I wouldn't do it personally... xbox is to big:ciappa:
..........fanboyism is something we laugh at in this forum
but then agian, wow the xbox is big, that stinks! im going to go sell mine now! its so huge!

Back