should I sell?

thxs guys Im probly not going to sell but it was a possibility but id reather stick with the wii for SSBB and mario galaxie

GO MARIO!!!!

jes74653 said:
thxs guys Im probly not going to sell but it was a possibility but id reather stick with the wii for SSBB and mario galaxie

GO MARIO!!!!
good man:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Just save up for a 360, that's what I'm doing. I like my wii but theres no games for it ( soon there will be though) And the games that I want dont come to wii for awhile ( like hockey, baseball, basketball) and I want halo 3 and other xbox only games.

how come you guys care so much about him keeping it?
its not like nintendo is your fathers company

jes74653 said:
I've been thinking for a while if I should sell my wii and get a 360 but i have a buyer that will buy it with wii sports and controller for 200 but wht do you guys think?
I did. Best decision evar. Seriously - you won't get off the thing if you buy the right games. Can always buy a Wii another day when they're cheaper and in stock everywhere - the PS2 eventually was, was it not?

Thats still just a matter of opinion ...
As I said, do as you wish...dont ask us about it when its not our systems.

tell ya what if ya like fps games and car games then get a 360.

I sold my wii a month ago as i like my fps games and racing car games.
i tell ya wot, i dont regret it either.
Online is just fab, ok ya have to pay for online play. but man its worth it, easy and fun.

Im no fan boy of consoles, i just fan of the fps and racing games, something that the wii dont do well.

do what ya want sell it or not, but if ya like fps online then xbox is more ya console. but if ya like both then get both. dont cost much theses days like £280 with a game

Tails McCloud~ said:
Thats still just a matter of opinion ...
As I said, do as you wish...dont ask us about it when its not our systems.
because he is asking you opinion.

y?

as he wants to make a decision. and if it was me i'd ask around 1st.

So dont post if ya not going to give an opinion.

And its true, ya could get the 360, the wii will drop in price. and easyier to get hold of. How i looked at it was, IF i keep the wii now i will make more money on it, and if i wish i neva, i'd just buy it again later on when prices drop.

I'd rather make profit, then lost profit

Lol... X-Box stinks... a lot... like all Micro$oft stuff....
If you like racing games, you could get a PS3 or PS2... but not that huge pile of crap named XBox.

I just hate it!

Last edited:
UKResist said:
because he is asking you opinion.

y?

as he wants to make a decision. and if it was me i'd ask around 1st.

So dont post if ya not going to give an opinion.

And its true, ya could get the 360, the wii will drop in price. and easyier to get hold of. How i looked at it was, IF i keep the wii now i will make more money on it, and if i wish i neva, i'd just buy it again later on when prices drop.

I'd rather make profit, then lost profit
First of all, dont double post noob, theres an EDIT buttton for a reason. Second of all, I did post an opinion earlier in the thread, read the whole thread before you post. Third of all, its too early in the 7th gen console wars to make a decision like that. If you like them both, then get them both. Thats what I did. The only reason I dont have a PS3 is because I dont want one. ANd if you dont have the money for it, do like the rest of the world would do and GET A JOB!!!

Back