Xbox360:questions

You can have five free one month trials unless they change it.

From what I recall I was only allowed to make three one month trial accounts. However this could be due to the fact that I live in Canada.

i would get another controller in case some friends come over and you want to play. if you are going to connect to the internet wirelessly, get a wireless network adapter. if you are going to connect wired, you might want to order a longer ethernet cable if your computer is far from your 360. for games, i would get oblivion elder scrolls, gears of war, and two worlds, which comes out august 31 in europe.

For accessories you will want a Wifi adapter unless you have a wired ethernet port close by. Also be sure to give the machine air to breathe - they don't like to be cramped up and will complain with the RROD (Red Rings Of Death).

Forza Motorsport 2 is a great game in HD. I am big on golf games, so Tiger Woods 07 is on my wish list (I have 06 now).

Also Halo 3 which has already been mentioned is just about a month away, so grab Halo 2 and get in practice :D

grab the premium with forza 2 from play for only 250 delivered, im gunna get that as soon as i save the money, also get guitar hero that game is awesome :)

Back