Elite or Premium?

nfanboy, i like nintendo a ton, but I still want a 360. They kick ass! They both have their strong points, and I want one to enjoy online play (and halo and other great xbox exclusives), and the wii for prty games and whatever.

Thanks guys! I don't have a 1080p projector, and my sound system isn't great, so I went with a premium. I don't download tv shows, and this way I was able to grab crackdown with halo 3 beta. YEEEEA! I love the 360!

The Elite is ugly, the white 360 is so slick, the black 360 is so well... black 360.
I would get the Elite however because if you buy the Premium and run out of HDD space Microsoft will charge you hundreds of $ for a new one.

Get the premuim. For one, even if you download A LOT of movies and shows, you can only watch them for 24 hours, then you have to pay to download it again. You "rent" the movies and shows. I thought that was lame and didnt bother to download anything else as it was a waste. With that there would be no way for me to fill up the 20 gig cause if i download a movie to my PC ill just S-video it to my tv. The point is, its pointless to have more space on a 360. The HD isnt worth 80 bucks and the 120gig HDD is stupid.

zachp18 said:
lay off him sovetio, just let him speak his opinion.:mad5:
right
even though wii + accessories wasnt an option
and you havent even been around long enough to see how nfanboy ticks

I'm really close to getting an Elite. I'm getting for several reasons. One I'd like to have that much space in case I do want to download a movie or something. Plus your game saves are saved on the Hard Drive right? Am I correct in that sovieto? Also I like the Black Finish and the black color in general over the white one. And HDMI does sound nice. I like to have more options rather than less. Anyways here are the games I want for it now. The trick is getting the money for all of them...lol. Plus I'm not sure if I can get an Elite in store right now or whether I should go to eBay.

Wanted Xbox 360 Games

1) Gears of War (Already Out) = Exclusive
2)Halo 3 (Upcoming: September 25, 2007) = Exclusive
3)BioShock (Upcoming: August 21, 2007) = Exclusive
4) Assassin's Creed (Upcoming: September 25, 2007) = Non-Exclusive
5)Too Human (Upcoming: August 2007) = Exclusive
6)Blue Dragon (Upcoming: August 2007) = Exclusive
7)Resident Evil 5 (Upcoming: TBA) = Non-Exclusive
8) Mass Effect (Upcoming: 2007) = Exclusive
9) Eternal Sonata (Upcoming: September 2007) = Exclusive
10) Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (Upcoming: November 13, 2007) = Exclusive
Grand Theft Auto IV (Upcoming: October 16, 2007) = Non-Exclusive

MasterJedi2U said:
I'm really close to getting an Elite. I'm getting for several reasons. One I'd like to have that much space in case I do want to download a movie or something. Plus your game saves are saved on the Hard Drive right? Am I correct in that sovieto? Also I like the Black Finish and the black color in general over the white one. And HDMI does sound nice. I like to have more options rather than less. Anyways here are the games I want for it now. The trick is getting the money for all of them...lol. Plus I'm not sure if I can get an Elite in store right now or whether I should go to eBay.

Wanted Xbox 360 Games

1) Gears of War (Already Out) = Exclusive
2)Halo 3 (Upcoming: September 25, 2007) = Exclusive
3)BioShock (Upcoming: August 21, 2007) = Exclusive
4) Assassin's Creed (Upcoming: September 25, 2007) = Non-Exclusive
5)Too Human (Upcoming: August 2007) = Exclusive
6)Blue Dragon (Upcoming: August 2007) = Exclusive
7)Resident Evil 5 (Upcoming: TBA) = Non-Exclusive
8) Mass Effect (Upcoming: 2007) = Exclusive
9) Eternal Sonata (Upcoming: September 2007) = Exclusive
10) Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation (Upcoming: November 13, 2007) = Exclusive
Grand Theft Auto IV (Upcoming: October 16, 2007) = Non-Exclusive
hmm tbh, i only read the games you were looking forawrd to, not reading the first paragraph thinking it was some nonsense about what the main poster should choose. :crazy:

okay, yes, all saves, all what not, are saved on to your harddrive, which is mind you detachable to bring over a friends house or what not.
also you can only have 1 xbox live profile per box, but can have plenty of regular profiles:smilewinkgrin:

wiiisawesome said:
Off topic, but, where did you go MasterJedi2U?

1st Thanks Sovieto for the response...:cool:

2nd wiisawesome I was banned for some unknown reason following the flame war wiicammy and some other posters initiated over a month ago regarding the PS3 (what else is new?). Anyways suffice to say I've realized whats going on this board and how certain things won't change. Sad but true. But the positive is that I got to focus on school/graduation plus planning my future. Kinda refreshing talking with normal mature human beings. But thanks for the concern. Glad to know some people missed me. I also missed several of you.

Anyways I'm looking forward to getting an Elite and the great games I mentioned above. If anyone knows more about the release dates that aren't set in stone I'd really love to know.

MasterJedi2U said:
1st Thanks Sovieto for the response...:cool:

2nd wiisawesome I was banned for some unknown reason following the flame war wiicammy and some other posters initiated over a month ago regarding the PS3 (what else is new?). Anyways suffice to say I've realized whats going on this board and how certain things won't change. Sad but true. But the positive is that I got to focus on school/graduation plus planning my future. Kinda refreshing talking with normal mature human beings. But thanks for the concern. Glad to know some people missed me. I also missed several of you.

Anyways I'm looking forward to getting an Elite and the great games I mentioned above. If anyone knows more about the release dates that aren't set in stone I'd really love to know.
hate to burst your bubble but they havent revealed anything about too human, the only thing we know is that by the looks of it, it should be able to come out 2007

MasterJedi2U said:

Yeah, I got used to seeing the comic sans font..lol!

Last edited:
sovieto how much more you think i will have to pay if i traded a

gamecube,2 controllers,4 games,memorycard,7gba games,2 ps2 games and maybe a gba(please gimme a respons with and without the mount with gba)

Back