Elite or Premium?

zeon9881 said:
sovieto how much more you think i will have to pay if i traded a

gamecube,2 controllers,4 games,memorycard,7gba games,2 ps2 games and maybe a gba(please gimme a respons with and without the mount with gba)
haha i dont know how good i am at these kind of things but i would say
with gba: atleast $75
without: atleast $70
they dont give much for gbas or gba games, and it widely depends on what GC/ps2 games they are
i suggest just calling up or going to the store

*this is all based on my experience with gamestop*

http://ebgames.ca/tradepromotions.htm

ok if i give
a

gamecube,
megan battle network 1,3,4,5,6
donkekong country
dragonballz budokai 2
dragonball sagas
megaman battle chip challenge
pokemon leaf green
zelda windwaker
sonic adventure 2
torque(its the dino game that i got free with gamecube)
megaman network transmission
2 gamecube controllers (one is medium madcat)
a GC memorycard
A ps2 mem card

i could get the deal that is like 139 bucks for core system

Last edited:
WOW I just got the DEAL OF THE CENTURY OFF EBAY! I got all this for $508.99!

Black Xbox 360 Elite Console
3-Black wireless controllers
Used copy of Need For Speed Carbon
120GB Hard Drive
Black Headset
HDMI AV Cable
Component HD AV Cable
Ethernet Connectivity CableXBOX LIVE-Free Silver membership, One month of Xbox live Gold

Isn't that amazing!? And its possible that I coulld trade one of the extra controllers and the Used NFS for a BRAND NEW copy of Gears of War! Anyways I am waiting to recieve confirmation and pictures of the items. I'll let you guys know how it turns out...:yikes:

MasterJedi2U said:
WOW I just got the DEAL OF THE CENTURY OFF EBAY! I got all this for $508.99!

Black Xbox 360 Elite Console
3-Black wireless controllers
Used copy of Need For Speed Carbon
120GB Hard Drive
Black Headset
HDMI AV Cable
Component HD AV Cable
Ethernet Connectivity CableXBOX LIVE-Free Silver membership, One month of Xbox live Gold

Isn't that amazing!? And its possible that I coulld trade one of the extra controllers and the Used NFS for a BRAND NEW copy of Gears of War! Anyways I am waiting to recieve confirmation and pictures of the items. I'll let you guys know how it turns out...:yikes:
woah..sounds fishyy
basically youre just getting elite+nfs+2 extra wireless controllers though, but as long as everything is working thats amazing

Sovieto said:
woah..sounds fishyy
basically youre just getting elite+nfs+2 extra wireless controllers though, but as long as everything is working thats amazing

Thats why I'm waiting for the pictures and real confirmation before I pay. In fact I'd like to recieve a tracking number for the shipping and as soon as he or she sends me that information I'll send the money. But yeah you're right its incredible. I really hope shes telling the truth.

I'll keep you up to date however.

Back