Canceling my Wii... Going 360

bunnybee1976 said:
I Have Both Systems But I Like The Xbox 360 Live Better U Dont Gotta Go Through All This Give Friends Codes And Junk
Xbox U Plug In And Play With Ppl First And Then Ask Them To Be Friends Right Online With The Wii U Gotta Give Codes Xbox Way To Meet Ppl I Think Is Better

Couldnt say it better myself.

after my wii i'll probably get a 360 somewhere along the line when i've got the cash, purely for GoW & halo 3. had to sell my old xbox though cos it just broke for no good reason & so did the controllers, and i know alot of people who had similar problems, anyone know if you can expect these problems with the 360?

all eyez: the newer 360 have not been having problems...but yes the old ones definately did...that exact thing happened to me aswell

i dont think i'll be getting a 360 but they deffinately are good console, even though i favour the wii myself. Only reason why im buying the wii is for the games and controllers, if it wasnt for that i would still be a PC gamer. Have fun with your 360 anyway, also Saints Rows might worth a look as it heard it is good.

Regular XBox Games For Sale.

Here is a list of my xbox games. They are all in near perfect condition. A lot of them I never even really played. The one that I played the most was Battlefront and I only played that maybe 20 times or so. Let me know which ones you may be interested in and make me a decent offer before I sell them on ebay.

Amped 2
Brute Force
Counter Strike
Crimson Skies
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Grand Theft Auto Double Pack
Halo
Hobbit
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders
Jade Empire
Links 2004
Mechassault
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
Whacked!
NHL Rivals 2004
Outrun 2
Rally Sport Challenge 2
Soul Caliber 2
Star Wars KOTOR
Star Wars Battlefront
Top Spin
Midtown Madness

Thanks,
Mr. Buller

**If anyone is interested then either reply to post or PM me. Thanks.**

I'll consider getting a PS3 after obtaining a Wii. My HDTV has needs that the Wii simply cannot fullfill.

Good choice man. X360 pwns everything in it's path. Make sure you get Xbox Live. With the conole, get Gears of War and Oblivion off first.

Atleast Xbox 360's online isn't a ****ing number like the Wii

Xbox 360 has barely any good games except Oblivion, Gears of War, and the Halo 3, and/maybe Halo Wars.

Wii is my favorite system of the 3, but i think to say somthing to the effect of :

"xbox 360 has barly any good games" is being extemely biased.

There are quite a few games on xbox i am very interested in. And more that are comming out aswell, like lost planet and some odessy one and fable 2. Just because they dont apeal to you does not mean that it is not "good". People on this forum are extremely biased.

Like i said before the Wii is my system of choice, but that doesnt make me feel that other systems are not "good".

Slade said:
Wii is my favorite system of the 3, but i think to say somthing to the effect of :

"xbox 360 has barly any good games" is being extemely biased.

There are quite a few games on xbox i am very interested in. And more that are comming out aswell, like lost planet and some odessy one and fable 2. Just because they dont apeal to you does not mean that it is not "good". People on this forum are extremely biased.

Like i said before the Wii is my system of choice, but that doesnt make me feel that other systems are not "good".

yes man. and thats extremely true. the wii is my system of preference. but then again he 360 does have games like oblvion ,gears of war, and Dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball 2 :yesnod: lol. and then the ps3 with its Resistance fall of man, and project 8 which is available on both 360 and ps3.

Geno said:
yes man. and thats extremely true. the wii is my system of preference. but then again he 360 does have games like oblvion ,gears of war, and Dead or alive xtreme beach volleyball 2 :yesnod: lol. and then the ps3 with its Resistance fall of man, and project 8 which is available on both 360 and ps3.
Ah man, that caught me so off guard that I actually laughed. :lol:

If you are going for online FPS's play PC games the keyboard and mouse is the best platform for FPS's. Plus PC games last a long time, where as console games go threw phases.

Ya man, i'm doing this too, i was all ready for the wii but now i'm thinkin 360 is better, halo, gears of war, and all the amazing rpg's, how can i say no to that

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Xbox 360 has barely any good games except Oblivion, Gears of War, and the Halo 3, and/maybe Halo Wars.

I really can't stand anything you have to say. First, you post all over in these forums and say you want a Wii. Look at your user name. Then you say, Wll the Wii sux I don't want one I changed my mind. Fine. But then you post stupid crap about the 360? Thats obviously not true? What DO you know. Do you even want a console? Go play your Leap Frog.

Wilko21 said:
I've decided to cancel my pre order for a Nintendo Wii and put the money towards getting an Xbox360. I've put $500 down on my Wii and games etc and i'm going to spend another $200 to get the Xbox 360 Massive Entertainment Pack. It comes with Premium 360, 2 wireless controllers, Dead or Alive 4, PGR3 and a media remote. I'll save $100 if i bought everything separately.

I hope you can all respect my wishes :) haha
you will be smited and shuned for ever in the name of...wii

Back