Canceling my Wii... Going 360

ilovemywii said:
its expected around March 2007

Errrtttt. Wrong. Beta entry for Halo 3 online testing doesn't even start until Spring of next year. You can register on December 4th, but you won't recieve anything until Spring of next year. By the time that is over and they finish up the game, mass copy it, and ship it.... it's looking more like a summer/fall release.

Gamespot said:
In November, Bungie Studios and Microsoft announced that they had a huge announcement regarding Halo 3. Most hardcore fans were let down when the news was merely the announcement of a beta program...that wouldn't even start until spring 2007.

Full Article: Halo 3 beta entry begins December 4 - Xbox 360 News at GameSpot

ilovemywii said:
its expected around March 2007
no. its expected in 2007. they have NO set date. this was the problem with halo2. everyone said around march or april but it didnt come out untill november. untill bungie says the month, then dont listen to what they guy at EB or your "friend" on the net says.

yeahh halo3 is gunna be AMAZING but thats probably the onli game lol i had an xbox before and all i played was halo 2 on xbxc soo thats all its good for but the wii will have more than one amazing titles out but your loss.....

yeaaa.. asap im picking up a 360...
my friend has one, and i just loveee it.
graphics are amazing
gameplay is fun...

gh05t said:
yeahh halo3 is gunna be AMAZING but thats probably the onli game lol i had an xbox before and all i played was halo 2 on xbxc soo thats all its good for but the wii will have more than one amazing titles out but your loss.....
xbox360>Wii. the Wii does have some good titles coming out for it but i just LOVE me some online play. it has alot more games that are more fun than the Wii like GoW, Halo (1 not 2. i know its not a 360 game but halo1 is by far the best shooter along with GoW), Saints Row, Dead Rising, the DOA series, oblivion, ect. the only good title out right now for the Wii is Zelda and DBZ (however i cant wait for SMG and SMBB)

Nah, 360 now and save for a Wii... they are CHEAP enough anyway.

NightShift said:
Which one do you really think is more likely to go down in price first?

Unless your dying for Gears of War, the 360 can really wait....go for the Wii

Which one has real functionality already? If you are a serious gamer you will get the 360 first and wait for the Wii to deliver what it initially promised.

ABC said:
Which one has real functionality already? If you are a serious gamer you will get the 360 first and wait for the Wii to deliver what it initially promised.

Why would you say that? The Wii is more of a gaming system than PS3 and 360 will ever be. Wii makes games interesting instead of just looking prettier. Gaming isnt just about looking better, its about finding new ways to play

NightShift said:
Why would you say that? The Wii is more of a gaming system than PS3 and 360 will ever be. Wii makes games interesting instead of just looking prettier. Gaming isnt just about looking better, its about finding new ways to play

Wahh wahh wahh. True gamers want online play. When you get bored of a game on the Wii, what do you do then? Shove the Wiimote....

The 360 is probably the best choice right now because of the game selection and the outstanding marketplace they offer. The best titles to get are:

Gears of War
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Call of Duty 3
Condemned
Any 07 sports games
Viva Pinata
Tony Hawks 8
Saints Row
Oblivion

Back