2 options

Shoko

The Shoke
Mar 30, 2007
Dallas, Texas
Wii Online Code
5295-8320-2788-9441
I've been making plans to get a 360 (So i can own ya in Halo lol), and my friend J.P told me he'll sell me his CORE 360 for $200. I told him I could make payments to pay it off (like a car) over the summer. He told me I wanted to play regular Xbox games, I would need to buy a drive. and then he said he had no headset or wireless controller, so I'm think about buying those too. All of that should come up to $350-$360. So what do you guys think? Should I do that or just save myself the trouble and buy a Pro system?

Shoko said:
I've been making plans to get a 360 (So i can own ya in Halo lol), and my friend J.P told me he'll sell me his CORE 360 for $200. I told him I could make payments to pay it off (like a car) over the summer. He told me I wanted to play regular Xbox games, I would need to buy a drive. and then he said he had no headset or wireless controller, so I'm think about buying those too. All of that should come up to $350-$360. So what do you guys think? Should I do that or just save myself the trouble and buy a Pro system?
as long as it saves you money go for it
200+100+50+20=370
30 + tax over 400 bucks saved
and hopefully its in perfect working condition?

Get the premium it's about to become the next core with the elite well not really but still core is really bad if you are a gamer

blarg, i guess ill go for premium. and he said it was in good condition but he probly might just be liing, I mean, who sells their Xbox360 for $200 and its in good condition. but i dont know how the hell to get the money <_<. somebody mail me some money or somethin lol. anyone got any scams or suggestions to get some quick cash?

buy the premium. the core iss crap, and you cant do as much as you could in the premium. you would have to spend alot of extra cash. just save up. or do the smart thing and buy a wii haha.

Back