Selling Wii on eBay, going 360

Sovieto said:
of course, i have to buy a wireless thing for my sisters comp though :mad5: cause she has no money and its the only way i can get my comp in my room for my tv, its a good trade off, uhhh..right?
if it means you can get xbox live, i would do it, if i didnt have live, i probably never would have bought my 360. but all my friends have live, and i just have more fun playing online with my friends. but thats just me, you could always just get a long ethernet cord and bring it up to your sisters computer. im an only child though, and my parents never use the computer, so i get it in my room. :)

Jessy15 said:
if it means you can get xbox live, i would do it, if i didnt have live, i probably never would have bought my 360. but all my friends have live, and i just have more fun playing online with my friends. but thats just me, you could always just get a long ethernet cord and bring it up to your sisters computer. im an only child though, and my parents never use the computer, so i get it in my room. :)
well the alt. is bringing my tv down to this room which defeats the purpose of my entertainment system really, i guess its worth it, i found one for 15 bucks, and it will be her xmas gift xD
it benefits us a lot both cause ill have a computer in my room (the good one) and so will she, but i hate the fact relizing i will be benefiting her when shes so selfish with all her crap (like not letting me borrow the binoculars she was using while spying cause she thought i would take it even though she could easily force it back)

Sovieto said:
well the alt. is bringing my tv down to this room which defeats the purpose of my entertainment system really, i guess its worth it, i found one for 15 bucks, and it will be her xmas gift xD
it benefits us a lot both cause ill have a computer in my room (the good one) and so will she, but i hate the fact relizing i will be benefiting her when shes so selfish with all her crap (like not letting me borrow the binoculars she was using while spying cause she thought i would take it even though she could easily force it back)
so your getting xbox live?

hey once your hoocked up pm me and ill give ya my gamertag

Jessy15 said:
so your getting xbox live?
yupp,
and i like to only add people i feel i know personally, but maybe if your a good gamer (and not to pro) ill add you'll

just being nice cause your starting out,i got enough friends if you say no,if yes pm me like i already stated

psychono2 said:
just being nice cause your starting out,i got enough friends if you say no,if yes pm me like i already stated
i would enjoy friendly matches between me you and your friends, i would enjoy practice and getting use to real online matches without people going: SLIT WRIST I LOST! CmON LETS USE THAT GLITCH TO WIN NOWWWW OMFG

lol yes i understand i wont beon for awile though due to crappinessity of my tv,just pm me though and be glad to help you with any questions.

Sovieto said:
i would enjoy friendly matches between me you and your friends, i would enjoy practice and getting use to real online matches without people going: SLIT WRIST I LOST! CmON LETS USE THAT GLITCH TO WIN NOWWWW OMFG
i hate people that glitch to win, or whine when they lose, its just a game. you can add me if you want, it doesnt matter to me, my gt is Jessy15

eBay Sovieto's wii sale said:
I am selling this because I need money. I am sad to see it leave I think it's the greatest system ever.

Yeah sure.

I still think you are a real idiot, after spending all this time in here you are going (were) going to sell your wii, just for a 360.

Well, 2007 will be a great year for gaming, I see a great future on the Wii, and I think that now, you can't play Batalion wars 2 (the game you really wanted to have), and the others games that Wii can offer.

I do think, that the Wii is just starting, appart of twilight princess and wii sports, the Wii is like the DS at the beggining, its games were good, but right now, 2 years later they are just AWESOME!.

So, I just can say that if it is your desition, I accept it, but anyway, just think something, motion sensors are just starting, the DS touch screen was just starting, and now it is wonderful.

You must think that, the Wii will have a lot of potential in 2007, but I do not think that the 360 will, just look at November 23rd 2005, the 360 did not have any good games, now look at it now, Gears of War powns.
But the Wii has a lot of good games from the beggining and 2007 with Wii will be WAY better than with the 360.

You should go and recover the Wii, smashing buttons is now "old school", and the motion sensor in 2007 will be way better, it will really be, with controls as the Excite Truck ones just starting (which I think Excite Truck is the best racing game I have ever played)

I am tired of writing, so there you have.

Arcadium said:
Yeah sure.

I still think you are a real idiot, after spending all this time in here you are going (were) going to sell your wii, just for a 360.

Well, 2007 will be a great year for gaming, I see a great future on the Wii, and I think that now, you can't play Batalion wars 2 (the game you really wanted to have), and the others games that Wii can offer.

I do think, that the Wii is just starting, appart of twilight princess and wii sports, the Wii is like the DS at the beggining, its games were good, but right now, 2 years later they are just AWESOME!.

So, I just can say that if it is your desition, I accept it, but anyway, just think something, motion sensors are just starting, the DS touch screen was just starting, and now it is wonderful.

You must think that, the Wii will have a lot of potential in 2007, but I do not think that the 360 will, just look at November 23rd 2005, the 360 did not have any good games, now look at it now, Gears of War powns.
But the Wii has a lot of good games from the beggining and 2007 with Wii will be WAY better than with the 360.

You should go and recover the Wii, smashing buttons is now "old school", and the motion sensor in 2007 will be way better, it will really be, with controls as the Excite Truck ones just starting (which I think Excite Truck is the best racing game I have ever played)

I am tired of writing, so there you have.

yah that was a lie just to have a reason, well it wasnt a lie, cause i needed the money for a 360, its not the games man, i just dont feel like gaming with the wii remote, i just pefer the regular controller, thats all really

btw when 360 came out i was addicted with CoD2 at my friends house

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
yah that was a lie just to have a reason, well it wasnt a lie, cause i needed the money for a 360, its not the games man, i just dont feel like gaming with the wii remote, i just pefer the regular controller, thats all really

btw when 360 came out i was addicted with CoD2 at my friends house

I know, but I think you say that just because you haven't played enough Wii games, moving around is fun, but games like excite truck are a convination of motion sensor and standard gameplay.

I think you bought the 360 because of Gears Of War and internet capability, but I think you shouldn't sell the Wii, you at least should have wait until at least more games, like SSBB, which is a good convination between motion sensors and standard gameplay.

Why don't you try the Wii60?:thumbsup:

And I don't actually know, if you are going to continue in this forum, because I think that if you own a 360 now, I think you should go to a 360 forum, wiichat 360 subforum is not the indicated for you anymore...

If you want, lets talk about this here

Arcadium said:
I know, but I think you say that just because you haven't played enough Wii games, moving around is fun, but games like excite truck are a convination of motion sensor and standard gameplay.

I think you bought the 360 because of Gears Of War and internet capability, but I think you shouldn't sell the Wii, you at least should have wait until at least more games, like SSBB, which is a good convination between motion sensors and standard gameplay.

Why don't you try the Wii60?:thumbsup:

And I don't actually know, if you are going to continue in this forum, because I think that if you own a 360 now, I think you should go to a 360 forum, wiichat 360 subforum is not the indicated for you anymore...

If you want, lets talk about this here

dude he just doesnt want a wii let it go

Back