Sold your Wii for a 360?

Yup got my 360 today! Got rid of my Wii and I am really happy with my choice. I've always wanted the 360, got the first xbox and it kicks ass still to this day now I got my 360. So happy!

Andre said:
Yup got my 360 today! Got rid of my Wii and I am really happy with my choice. I've always wanted the 360, got the first xbox and it kicks ass still to this day now I got my 360. So happy!
sexy, whats your reason for getting rid of the wii?
360 is like the older brother i never had, i wish the whole world had one

Im selling my wii, im not sure what im gonna do with the money i did want to put funds towards a 360 but now i've heard there might be a new 360 coming out with better cpu, more hdd space and HDMI output. SO i will wait a few months for more news.

In the mean time i might just buy a really good PC cos i love online games.

alocubano1110 said:
Why? he got bored of it and didn't enjoy it anymore so now he's enjoying his 360. why keep the wii and suffer?
no reason if he didn't want to. I am just saying that some great games are coming that he will wanna get and will need a Wii to play.

well these days i really dont believe much posted in here..ppl say the have wiis then they dont, say they sold wiis which they didnt i find that a high percentage is only posted to troll for trouble. So how,whenand why hell i dont know

dcofty said:
well these days i really dont believe much posted in here..ppl say the have wiis then they dont, say they sold wiis which they didnt i find that a high percentage is only posted to troll for trouble. So how,whenand why hell i dont know
i dont think someone is looking for trouble since this is a 360 section, if they are making it up so what..its a 360 sectionnnnnnn

and i say just get the 360, the longer you wait the more it sucks. and im sure those special ones will cost a lot more

i agree its the 360 section, but come on its still one site, there isnt a bouncer in each forum checking your console id card lol... hell if that was the case id have to get a bigger wallet.. psp,ds,gamecube,wii, and xbox..one post here is just as bad as anywhere else on the site.

Im not going to sell my Wii. Im simply just going to pick up a 360.

Redan499 said:
Im not going to sell my Wii. Im simply just going to pick up a 360.
well im sure a lot of people would do the same if they could afford both systems and games. I can't so I sold my wii and got the 360...

NuFLo said:
Im selling my wii, im not sure what im gonna do with the money i did want to put funds towards a 360 but now i've heard there might be a new 360 coming out with better cpu, more hdd space and HDMI output. SO i will wait a few months for more news.

In the mean time i might just buy a really good PC cos i love online games.

The new 360s will just come with more hd space and HD. The cpu won't be better, it will just run cooler. I guess that makes it better, but spec and features wise, it isn't. HDMI is worth it if you have 1080p and you can always upgrade the hard drive if/when microsoft releases the newer 360.

i did the same thing. The wii didnt do it for me.

PtonJalken said:
My friend is actually getting rid of his xbox360 after he played my wii lol. Cause hes always wanting to come to my house now (he lives like 5 provinces away lol) to play the Wii. he said the xbox360 is older anyways.

And i havnt heard many people selling their wii's for xbox's, geuss its another one of those. "Hey, i heard someone do something, i geuss everyones doing it!"

5 provinces!!! thats a long way:D + yeah all my m8s, brothers m8s and my DADS m8 love my wii and like comming round out house lots, making there mii and playing wii sports etc...

how stupid,what do we care if you sold your wii for xbox360??
it's such a stupid idea... lol ...

Back