Should I get 360? Few questions.

WII60 FTW! Hey thanks a lot guys I did buy it yesterday, and I LOVE it. Getting owned on Gears Of War online though :p One thing though, one of my controllers right analog stick squeeks like a *****, it's so annoying I disconnected it. My dad says it's just cuz it's new and it won't do it in a few days. Anyone have this prob before?

Uh...I don't think so, but I might have.

What's your gamertag?

Then don't bother coming in this forum... If you hate Microsoft, why look in the section about their console? Leave the fanboyism at the door.

i bought my 360 on launch and i love it i just bought my wii to see what i can do with it modding wise and its a nintendo. Graw is a kick a** game and GRAW 2 im sure will be to.

just hold on till the zephyr launches....the updated xbox 360.....it will be worth it

120 gig drive
HDMI
65 nm CPU dye plate
Super quiet drive
and Black

I hope its true

dds said:
just hold on till the zephyr launches....the updated xbox 360.....it will be worth it

120 gig drive
HDMI
65 nm CPU dye plate
Super quiet drive
and Black

I hope its true
hdmi and 65nm cpu are the only things confirmed

have you read the latest news from ign....i will work on getting the link

where did you read/hear that HDMI and 65 nm CPU are confirmed Sovieto??

dds said:
where did you read/hear that HDMI and 65 nm CPU are confirmed Sovieto??
*post* "POST!"
*post* "DOUBLE POST"
*post* "TRI-TRI-TRIIIIIIIPLE POST"
nice one.

well actually from those pics for the hdmi, and i thought m$ announced the 65nm CPUs

Sovieto said:
*post* "POST!"
*post* "DOUBLE POST"
*post* "TRI-TRI-TRIIIIIIIPLE POST"
nice one.

man i dont care how many post i have if i did id be past 1k but i dont spend 24/7 on here

PSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT!!!!!

What about everyone who already has a 360!? Do you think you could like trade it in and give like $80 and get the Zephyr? Or would we have to sell the 360 and whatnot to get money for it.... That sounds cool.

Back