360 VS Wii

I've got both the 360 and the Wii. Game for game the Wii games offer more than the 360 games from a gameplay standpoint. Gears of War is phenomenal though...and visually, it hurts me to say it, but the Wii feels a little like an Atari 2600 compared to the 360 so far. I love NFS Carbon for Wii, but compared to NFS Most Wanted for 360, it's light years behind. NFS-MW and Gears of War are two phenomenal looking and Playing Games (though I prefer the motion driving of the Wii on Carbon to the gamepad driving on Most Wanted on 360)...both almost photorealistic games. They haven't scratched the surface of what the Wii can do with GFX yet, but it will get much better. There's nothing out now that wouldn't run fine on the Cube. Twighlight is the best looking Wii game out so far and it's identical to the cube version.

Last edited:
ScuzzBuster said:
I've got both the 360 and the Wii. Game for game the Wii games offer more than the 360 games from a gameplay standpoint. Gears of War is phenomenal though...and visually, it hurts me to say it, but the Wii feels a little like an Atari 2600 compared to the 360 so far. I love NFS Carbon for Wii, but compared to NFS Most Wanted for 360, it's light years behind. NFS-MW and Gears of War are two phenomenal looking and Playing Games (though I prefer the motion driving of the Wii on Carbon to the gamepad driving on Most Wanted on 360)...both almost photorealistic games. They haven't scratched the surface of what the Wii can do with GFX yet, but it will get much better. There's nothing out now that wouldn't run fine on the Cube. Twighlight is the best looking Wii game out so far and it's identical to the cube version.
i wouldnt say that they offer more gameplay wise just yet, because A: some people like traditional better and B: so far the games on wii are either shitty tacked on controls or mini games

Back