PS2 or 360 Controller

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Hey, first off, I know this will be in a 360 section, but people who want to vote will probably see it anyways. Well, it seems (IMO and a lot of other people) that the ps2 had a perfected controller back then. But now to many it seems the 360 took that perfectionist and took it a step further. So this is comparing the PS2 controller and the 360 controller, i would do ps3, but some would argue its to different like a wii and 360. So what do you think? i think the 360 ownzors, it feels so right for me and all the buttons have good uses in games. what do you think?

hopefully i can get the poll up, im not sure where the button went =/
cant, can someone help me?

The 360 is definately very comfortable and sexy... The ps2 controller has too stubby of handles, not to mention the placement of the joystick on the left should be like it is for xbox's.

The PS1/2/3/4 controller is far inferior to the 360 controller in terms of ergonomics....oh i thought that Sony was up to the 4th dualshock/sixaxis. The PS4 controller will probably be like that anyway.
360 ctrl!

360 controller wins by miles. Everything is where it should be, it's just the right size, and of course if you have the wireless version it's even better.

By the way Sovieto, I don't remember the PS2 controller ever being "perfect".

Napalmbrain said:
360 controller wins by miles. Everything is where it should be, it's just the right size, and of course if you have the wireless version it's even better.

By the way Sovieto, I don't remember the PS2 controller ever being "perfect".
ive heard from countless places that the ps2 (at the time) was perfected

Back