Xbox 360 = FPS

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
I just can't handle it anymore... I keep thinking that the only good games on the 360 are FPS, Example: Perfect Dark Zero, Gears of War, Halo 3 (that is going to be released in 2008), and many more.

So, I guess that the FPS in the 360 are really good, in fact, I must admit, better than the PS3 (Resistance: Fall of Man), and the Wii (Red Steel, Far cry Vengeance)... although, I think Metroid Prime 3 is going to kick gears of war ass.

Call of Duty 3 is also better in the 360 (except in the controlls)

FPS + Xbox 360 + Xbox Live = The best a 360 can offer.

Well, thats just what I think, so... I don't wanna see everyone blamming me saying I am a fücking bastard, just because thats the way I think about the 360.

And I am not making this thread to say the 360 is a shite, I just think that it is the best it can offer compared to other systems like the Wii, or the PS3 (In the future).

So, what do you think?

that is a statement just like Nintendo = Kiddy
and Gears of War is not a fps (prooves how much you "cant handle it" xD
because a lot of the good 360 titles are FPSs, it gets that title, but nintendos good games are like mario which people consider kitty so people call the system kiddy, call of duty 2 is cod, thats why it was popular, but it was only on 360 because that was the only next gen console out at the time, now cod3 is out on all 3, if ps3 and wii were out, cod2 would have been on thoes too

p.s. imo perfect dark sucks, it was way better on the 64, online its just sniper fest

Last edited:
well,thats one of the reasons i got a 360,heck since i got my wii(best day ever)i dont even touch my 360.

psychono2 said:
well,thats one of the reasons i got a 360,heck since i got my wii(best day ever)i dont even touch my 360.

Props man :thumbsup:

I just can't get how people buy a Wii, and then they say the 360 is way better.

People will just see that in 1 year, that the wii will be much better.

i dont think the wii will be better but equal,more like a alternate gaming system to play when your bored with the wii,or play wii when your bored of the 360,wich iam right now.totally addicted to zelda.

psychono2 said:
i dont think the wii will be better but equal,more like a alternate gaming system to play when your bored with the wii,or play wii when your bored of the 360,wich iam right now.totally addicted to zelda.
I think it will, if the 360 was released on November 18th 2006, then it would be a ****, it needed one year to be equal to the wii, and the wii is still winning.

Just look at Gears of War, Zelda is way better and it gets better reviews, and you must have in mind that it is a launch title and gears of war is a year old title.

Last edited:
As of the moment I'll have to agree with you. This is probably mostly because Microsoft is an American company, and American's love their FPS. As for Metroid 3 beating Gears of War, I really doubt that. Soon we should be seeing more "killer app" status RPG's and games of other genres. I myself am a hardcore FPS fan, but after a while FPS looses it's pazaaz and you need something else, and as of right now the only other thing is really what, Oblivion? I think in the end of the console war it will be more that the 360 is for your "hardcore gamers", the Wii will be just for about everyone, and the PS3 honestly looks like it's going to fall flat on it's ass.

P.S. Nice avatar, Joey Jordison + M.F.K.R. FTW!

Arcadium said:
Props man :thumbsup:

I just can't get how people buy a Wii, and then they say the 360 is way better.

People will just see that in 1 year, that the wii will be much better.
Please tell me that you haven't seen the list of 360 games coming out in 2007 :eek:ut:

Well you did say 360=FPS so i guess not :drool:

Arcadium said:
I think it will, if the 360 was released on November 18th 2006, then it would be a ****, it needed one year to be equal to the wii, and the wii is still winning.

Just look at Gears of War, Zelda is way better and it gets better reviews, and you must have in mind that it is a launch title and gears of war is a year old title.
meh, zelda has a core base ready to buy its game, gears of war was just driven on hype
zelda beat gears of war by .1 point on 1up and ign, but on gamespot it dominated zelda
zelda was also in production for a longgg time, i think it would be more fair to review gears of war 2/3 (which ever comes out closest to next zelda) and the next zelda

and yah, next year has all these weird games for the 360, like rpgs, things about you in a cold place, and stuffs

there are tons of rpg's already out and alot coming for the 360 which are amazing and have a lot of potential. plus, theres fuzion frenzy 2 coming out:smilewinkgrin:

but yes fps do rule the 360 right now

supafly said:
there are tons of rpg's already out and alot coming for the 360 which are amazing and have a lot of potential. plus, theres fuzion frenzy 2 coming out:smilewinkgrin:

but yes fps do rule the 360 right now
fuzionnn frenzyyy 2!! i dont think itll have enough mini games though =/ all though their mini games are long ones not like on rayman from what i remember

Arcadium said:

come on how can you compare zelda to gears there totally different games,in a totally different genre, gears is not a year old title its one month:shocked:

Xbox 360 is really great for fps but wii CAN be the best for fps IF the developers can make it work (call of duty 3 wii not so good i hear)

psychono2 said:
come on how can you compare zelda to gears there totally different games,in a totally different genre, gears is not a year old title its one month:shocked:

When I do say it is a year old title, I mean comparing it with the time of the console:

360 1 year = Gears of War
Wii 1 day = Zelda

Which Zelda kicks gears of war ass...

Simple as that.

it's two completely different systems.

one is graphically superior, and has a huge arsenal of games
the other is innovative and even people who don't really like video games, love the wii!

the wii will never beat the 360 for graphics, and the 360 will never have the same interactiveness as the wii.

i don't know why everyone is comparing two systems, that serve two different purposes.

Back