Will Microsoft Stay in the Console Wars?

Microsoft wont stop, even more so since Apple is planning on making their nintendo killer system. Sony might be microsofts current rival, but once Apple enters the scene, the real war, long in the process, will begin. I think Microsoft has given up on the japanese market though.

MysticGohan said:
i think there is so article about this guy who thinks that MS uses the parts of a broken 360 and puts them together and makes new ones( s/he sated that this is the reason the 360 break so much)... if they really do this then they aren't losing that much money...I'll see if i can find the article
i can tell you that is a lie

Shiftfallout said:
actually they use parts from aborted babies. The truth revealed.

I bet they do, but for refurbished ones or replacement ones. I really doubt they do it on brand new consoles

Shiftfallout said:
Microsoft wont stop, even more so since Apple is planning on making their nintendo killer system. Sony might be microsofts current rival, but once Apple enters the scene, the real war, long in the process, will begin. I think Microsoft has given up on the japanese market though.

Is that a guess or do you know something we don't

appl is inexperienced in the gaming industry and will most likely make a system that will cost more than the ps3 and has all this music station stuff and extras and it will be too much

WiiZero said:
Is that a guess or do you know something we don't

What we know for sure is this:
*Apple has been hiring game designers, both for hardware and software.
*Apple has filed patents.
*Apples Ipod is evolving into a hand held gaming device along with music and video.
*Both Apple and Microsoft have been battling it out since day one, when bill gates and steve jobs went at it.
*Apple has let slip many bits and pieces hinting at trying to rival microsofts intrusion into the console market.
*Apples style is very similar to nintendo's current style and approach.

Whats left are putting the pieces together and merely going off the rumors and waiting for Apple to make that official announcement.

Theres no love lost between microsoft and apple. They have been stealing ideas from eachother since the 70s i believe.

Back