Do any of those Get a free 360 Sites work?

Roadrunner32

WMFL Commisioner
Jan 24, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
5919-7119-9790-6555
Hey, well I have been looking into getting a 360 for awhile now, and I was just wondering if those Get a free 360 site works, I already signed up for one and completed an offer which I didn't have to pay a cent for. It says that All I have to do now is reffer 8 people and I can get a free 360, is it true and what would you recomend is best way to refer 8 people? and if I do get a 360 then it seems weird because it was really easy.

Some do work and others don't. The best way to go about getting a Xbox 360 would be purchasing it. Also I would remove the link in you signature if I were you. Posting links or referrals is considered advertising and isn't allowed here.

K, thanks, i took it out. I know the best way would be to purchase it but its always cool to get stuff for free:lol:

Well my friend said it didn't work but I've never tried it. But I have done something like it for a wii points card and it came 3 weeks later :shocked: I could'nt believe it. So maybe it does but a 360 is nothing like a $20 dollar card.

Lol, the other day I just searched like 'win a 360' and entered them all.

Go on play.com, then go to games, then there's a banner that sais win a 360 elite and stuff.. enter it!

Play.com is totally safe I use it all the time =]

it would be nice to win a 360 but realisticly i would settle for a taco right about now.

Jaylar said:
it would be nice to win a 360 but realisticly i would settle for a taco right about now.
:lol: I agree a taco sounds pretty damn good right about now. Thing is I already have a 360, I'd be more interested in the whole wii points card for free.

they dont work most of the time. its somtehing like: youre referrals must buy so many products. either way someone needs to purchase something, in most cases.

Either that or you have to fill out a 400 page survey lol

i know some site my friend uses and he got wii component cables for ten points on the site, but taks a while to get the points. u have to fill out ads and stuff with ur info and if it gets accepted then u get the points. a wii was like 250 points which would take a looong time..but if ur patient i guess u could get a 360 lol

I actually heard certain sites will give you a 360 if you do all the suveys, hard to beleive, though

Back