Getting 360,what games do I have to get! (besides GOW)

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I'm getting a 360 what games (besides GOw) do I have to get, I know for a fact I'm getting Sonic (hardcore sonic fan!:lol: ) and i want to make as much use as possible of the 1 mont free of xbox live gold!

i believe you need to use a credit card to get the 1 month free, thats what my friends did and they got it, but if you buy prepaid cards it gives you 13 months (12 months + 1 free month!) so yahh, you should get a FPS then maybe saints row. GoW and CoD3 + Arcade games have kept me busy since I got my 360, and I'm still no where close to being done playing them! (got all achievements in uno and need 1 more achievement in GoW and Gauntlet)

it would really depend on what types of games you like, but gears is over rated in gameplay and sonic was horrible...as for other games rainbow six is very good, oblivion, dead rising was fun, LOTR battle for mid. earth., but in my opinion rainbow six is well worth it =)

hey dude i just got my 360 not too long ago and i got 1 month gold membership for free i didnt need a credit card. But anyways get Lost Planet, Fight Night Round 3(we can play online,same with lost planet) PGR, Kameo, Oblivion, Sonic im a huge fan too :d...lol and the list goes on Saints Row etc!

Andre said:
hey dude i just got my 360 not too long ago and i got 1 month gold membership for free i didnt need a credit card. But anyways get Lost Planet, Fight Night Round 3(we can play online,same with lost planet) PGR, Kameo, Oblivion, Sonic im a huge fan too :d...lol and the list goes on Saints Row etc!

only good games u said outta that list is oblivion, and fight night and i havnt played lost planet so i cant comment on that 1

you should get
saints row
condemned
vegas
test drive unlimited
fight night round three
double agent
far cry
project 8
burnout

swiper said:
it would really depend on what types of games you like, but gears is over rated in gameplay and sonic was horrible...as for other games rainbow six is very good, oblivion, dead rising was fun, LOTR battle for mid. earth., but in my opinion rainbow six is well worth it =)
im sure over 2 million people would disagree with you about the gameplay being overrated

You get the 1 month of xbox gold for free if you decline to sign up for it and just choose the silver. you do not need to specify a credit card.

games are a personal preference. i liked GOW, GRAW, Rainbow Six Vegas, Saints Row and Viva Pinata.

I didn't know about the one month free and just went ahead and bought a month to see if I liked it. Do I now get a month free AND my paid month or just my paid month?

I would recommend Dead Rising, Saint's Row and PGR 3. Also, Crackdown is out soon (the demo was great, I reckon it'll be top notch), and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is coming to Xbox Live Arcade next month as well.

Sovieto said:
im sure over 2 million people would disagree with you about the gameplay being overrated

say what u want but the controlls in the game are quirky. there not all that responsive..graphics are beautiful tho..

Back